MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad DataInline Fabrication
WidenersReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: Budsguns

Boolit Master

Budsguns

Does anybody have an idea on where I can find a phone number for buds guns or how I can contact them without using their stupid live chat that is nothing more than a computer generated a logarithm! I tried using it and it is useless! I asked for contact information and the response was sorry we don’t understand your question select one of the options below. Like I said useless!
    Anyway if anyone’s got a phone number someplace you can PM it to me I would greatly appreciate it.
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Grand Master

1105 Industry Rd, Lexington, KY 40505
    (859) 368-0419

BUDSGUNSHOP.COM, LLC
    is responsible for this Page

(859) 368-0371
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 05-18-2024 at 01:58 AM.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master
    exactly why i dont buy anything from them

Boolit Master

Bought from them once and done. GW

Boolit Buddy
    They're awful and they're happily killing independent gun shops all over the country. Where are you going to ship your thing you saved a couple bucks on after your local shop goes out of business because handling transfers doesn't generate enough revenue to keep the lights on?

Quote Originally Posted by poppy42 View Post
    Like I said useless!
    No, it's doing exactly what it was intended to do...

I occasionally go over there. They don't offer you a reasonable price for a used gun, at least so I've seen. They occasionally with have a reasonable deal mixed in with the over priced items I've seen.
    BulletMatch: Cataloging the World's Bullets

Lead Alloy Calculator

Boolit Grand Master

I've purchased a couple of times from them. I had zero issues with them.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master

Funny occurrence! Months after trying to cut the cord after one dealing with Buds, They just sent me a "We miss You" $5 off deal. Have been busy unsubscribing Again GW

Buds was good to deal with years ago, not now though as they have gone beyond bad IMO..

Boolit Master

My go to is now KYGUNCO.COM. They do not charge me sales tax. Omaha Outdoors is good but not as good selection.

Boolit Master
    Ya know it really amazes me how a thread goes off topic. How did my thread ( this thread) go from my question on how to find the phone number for buds guns to complete bashing of buds guns? By the way I found a number, had my questions answered and completed a very successful transaction with them and would purchase from them in a heartbeat! Just figured I’d throw the post in, just in case anyone was interested!
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by poppy42 View Post
    Ya know it really amazes me how a thread goes off topic. How did my thread ( this thread) go from my question on how to find the phone number for buds guns to complete bashing of buds guns? By the way I found a number, had my questions answered and completed a very successful transaction with them and would purchase from them in a heartbeat! Just figured I’d throw the post in, just in case anyone was interested!
    You've been here a few years and really need to ask that question?

still trying to figure out how to block their unrelenting spam in my email. unsubscribe doesn't work.
    “It is not enough that we do our best; sometimes we must do what is required.”
    ― Winston S. Churchill