WidenersReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Load DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Repackbox Inline Fabrication

Thread: Lets compare loads and velocities

Talking Lets compare loads and velocities

Hey guys here are some of my target loads I'm curious to see if anyone has similiar loads, I chrono'd my loads and am curious to compare notes and velocities with shooters with similiar loads. I use all my loads for punching paper, none of these loads produce any leading in my barrerls. Also just in case you didnt notice, I intentionly load for just under 1000fps.

Caution..the last/bottom .38 load of 3.8g of Green Dot exceeds .38 specail levels and should only be used in weapons chambered for .357 Magnum.

μολών λαβέ

Boolit Master in Heaven's Range HammerMTB's Avatar
    I shoot a lot of 40S&W brass thru my Glock 20, with either the stock bbl or an aftermarket 10MM bbl.
    I use your same load of 6.8 of AA#5 and a Lee 175 TC for a USPSA major load. It is pretty much exactly as you noted, 975 FPS. I long seat the boolits to make more room in the .40 case and get closer to the rifling in the 10MM bbls.
    I have a gruncha (izzat a word?) .44 Mag loads. Everything from plinkers to hot 265-300 grain loads. I prefer not to post hot loads as folk should work up their loads and putting them here may give a legitimacy they don't merit. What works in my Ruger may shake a S&W pretty bad.