RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
WidenersInline FabricationSnyders JerkyRepackbox
Reloading Everything Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primer Prices

Unfortunately I am an honest person
    I would counter that fortunately you are an honest person. You did the right thing.

Glad you got some primers!
    NRA Life Memeber

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jbc View Post
    Almost got the deal of the century on primers yesterday. My local feed store/tackle shop/gunshop has a bunch of employees and when I went to check out there was a girl from the feed store downstairs at the counter of the gun shop because the gun shop was busy. I asked her for a brick of the federal large pistol magnums behind the counter and she rang them up for the price on the sticker which was $3.95. Unfortunately I am an honest person and told her that there were 10 packs of 100 in that brick and they were priced per 100 not 1000. Honesty sure is expensive
    Congratulations, I mean that. Couple of years ago I went to the local bank to cash a check, the girl gave me $1,000 for a $100 check, I looked at her and said, uh this isn't right recount, she did, then she said it's right. So we walked through it one more time, she damned near passed out when it clicked and thanked me. I couldn't have taken the money, she said she thought most people would. Probably saved her job.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jbc View Post
    What shop are you shopping at? I got mine at maurers in Franklin pa but I live in Meadville and am always looking for new gun shops to haunt.

I was in Mauers a couple weeks ago, and all he had was about half a brick of Federal Large pistol. About $4.50/100 IIRC.

Boolit Master

They are down to $29.50 per brick in a couple of places here.
    Echo
    USAF Ret
    DPS, 2600
    NRA Benefactor
    O&U
    One of the most endearing sights in the world is the vision of a naked good-looking woman leaving the bedroom to make breakfast. Bolivar Shagnasty (I believe that Lazarus Long also said it, but I can't find any record of it.)

Boolit Buddy
    They are 34.99 here in Birmingham, dealer had a good selection, largest I've seen in a long time.

be

Boolit Master

Grafs had some Mag Tech primers in stock last week so a friend and I got 10K of SP and split 5K each. Our delivered price including Haz Mat came to $28.70 per thousand. That takes some of the pressure of for now, I use 5-6k per year and was getting low.
    "Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyrannies.” Aristotle