Inline FabricationLoad DataSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
RotoMetals2WidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Repackbox

Thread: For thought and meditation Sun May 19 2024

USMC 77, USRA 79

For thought and meditation Sun May 19 2024

Making Necessary Adjustments
    Blackaby Ministries

Oh, that my head were waters, And my eyes a fountain of tears, That I might weep day and night For the slain of the daughter of my people! Jeremiah 9:1

Jeremiah was invited by God to be a weeping prophet. His call came during turbulent, agonizing times as his society suffered from pervasive moral and spiritual decay. The nation of Judah had turned so far from God that it was soon to face His fierce judgment. This was not a time for merrymaking but for weeping. God looked for someone He could mold into the kind of prophet needed for such a bleak time. He found Jeremiah. The cost to Jeremiah was intense; he sacrificed much of the freedom of his youth in order to be God’s messenger. He forfeited family and reputation. He endured misunderstanding, ridicule, and persecution. He was imprisoned and mocked by those to whom he had come to warn of God’s impending judgment.

Satan will try to convince you that obedience carries much too high a price, but he will never tell you the cost of not obeying God. If you are to be used in God’s service you must expect to make adjustments in your life. Can you measure the distance between the throne room of heaven and a cattle shed in Bethlehem? How far is it from the Lordship of the universe to the cross? Don’t be deceived into thinking there is no cost involved in obedience.

What adjustments is God asking you to make? Will you face the hardships and opposition that will come when you align your life with God’s will? Jeremiah had the deep satisfaction of knowing he was a faithful and beloved servant of God. Your reward will be the same when you choose to fully obey Christ, regardless of the cost.

Have a blessed day!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

Amen, a great start of the day today.

Amen indeed!
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Amen... Thank you for the daily message..

God Bless

JDAS

Thank you for your diligence in posting these golden nuggets of faith and wisdom each day. They are truly a blessing for those of us who start the day with them. jd
    It seems that people who do almost nothing, often complain loudly when it's time to do it.

USMC 77, USRA 79

Quote Originally Posted by hoodat View Post
    Thank you for your diligence in posting these golden nuggets of faith and wisdom each day. They are truly a blessing for those of us who start the day with them. jd
    It’s a blessing to do it JD..
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.