Load DataRepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Inline Fabrication

Thread: Heads Up: Price Increases January 1st

Boolit Master

Heads Up: Price Increases January 1st

Just an FYI that Vista is raising ammo and component prices by 5-7% with this little blurb, “if you can find them”. Price increases are because of “a world wide powder shortage”.

Use this information as you see fit.
    Reading can provide limited education because only shooting provides YOUR answers as you tie everything together for THAT gun. The better the gun, the less you have to know / do & the more flexibility you have to achieve success.

Boolit Master
    As if the prices haven’t been painful enough already…

Boolit Master
    Im still working on the If you can find them part. Then we will get to taking out a mortgage to purchase them.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.

Something or someone has to support the purchase / sale of Vista by those folks from the Check Republic. Vista includes parts of the old Blunt group which included CCI, Hornady and Federal, just to name a few. The Checks have a centuries history of arms manafacturing.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Boolit Buddy
    I have been speaking with a powder manufacturer about the NON Availability of certain powders that I have needed for a good bit. I was sent an email the day before this post and it basically stated that some of said powders would hot the shelves this week. If I wanted some, I better grab it as there is a world wide Nitrocellulose shortage, etc, etc, etc.

Not sure I believe it. They dont have to scare me into stacking the powder deep when I find it. I think its all Bidenflation.

Boolit Master
    Not a surprise. When you sell out everything you can make as it comes off the line then demand is higher than supply, which means prices should be increased. I would hope that employee wages would increase as well, but, that's probably just a dream

Boolit Buddy
    Got an email this morning that Powder Valley had the Shooter's World Blackout back in stock and On sale to Boot.

A couple of clicks and Im Back in the never need powder again category. I wouldnt have needed this save taking on a new cartridge.

Good luck to those still waiting