Load DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Snyders JerkyRepackboxRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Wideners

Thread: Website for Mossberg Stocks?

Boolit Master

Website for Mossberg Stocks?

I figured I'd ask hee, thinking some of you might have a link. A couple months ago my hard drive (actually an SSD) died, taking with it all my bookmarks, collected over many years. *********!!!!......Ahem.....so, I'm trying to re-collect the ones most important to me. Among those was a site that sold used and some new stocks and forends for Mossberg and (I think) Remington shotguns. I've been searching the web trying to find it, but no luck! Does anyone here have that link, by chance??
    Last edited by Minerat; 12-03-2023 at 12:03 PM.
    "We take a thousand moments for granted thinking there will be a thousand more to come. Each day, each breath, each beat of your heart is a gift. Live with love & joy, tomorrow is not promised to anyone......"

unknown

Boolit Master
    Was it the Numrich site?

Maybe havlinsales.com -- they specialize in Mossberg parts.

DG

Vendor Sponsor

I will have a set available in about 10 days. I will send you pics after I pick them up.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    Was it the Numrich site?
    No, it was a smaller site than Numrich, all they dealt with was stocks, forends and associates hardware.
    "We take a thousand moments for granted thinking there will be a thousand more to come. Each day, each breath, each beat of your heart is a gift. Live with love & joy, tomorrow is not promised to anyone......"

unknown

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Der Gebirgsjager View Post
    Maybe havlinsales.com -- they specialize in Mossberg parts.

DG
    YES!!! That's the one, many thanks DG!

unknown

Boolit Master

OK, next question: Does anyone know if the synthetic stocks have a slimmer wrist than the wood stocks? I have a wooden stock on mine and the wrist is pretty chubby.

unknown

Boolit Master
    Both my Mossbergs are synthetic stocks, they feel smaller than the Wood models I've held in the stores

Boolit Master

Thanks Mr. Peabody, I was hoping that was the case!

unknown

Vendor Sponsor

The Magpul Stocks and Fore Ends are the best out there. That's what I use on my Tac Guns.. Are you looking to replace wood on a field gun? I just bought another Field Gun which I will be converting to a Tactical Gun.

The pretty nice wood will be available as soon as the gun is Released form DROS next Monday. I'm Going to that shop today so I will take pics of the wood.

Are you interested?

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Master

No Randy, I have wood on the gun now, I'm looking for a slimmer wrist and forend.

unknown