Titan ReloadingLoad DataRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Lee Precision Wideners
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is running a .360 Buckhammer?

It baffles me that Remington’s print ad for the 360 BH features a computer image of the actual cartridge instead of a photograph….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    So I just picked one up last weekend. Haven't done anything but take a pic of it next to my other Henry in 44mag,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20231201_142437.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	320496

Hope to get another set of mounts and scope like I have on the 44 soon and get it up and running.
    Later,
    Mike / TX

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cwlongshot View Post
    I will have one. Just not this season. I want it in a CVA single shot. But more important to me Im gonna hunt my wifes 'tender carbine. Its Specail to me because I lost her this year and gained a angel. I have a 6mm Rem that I built two years ago they I never hunted as well as a newly traded for 454 Rossi that have never hunted. But "her" 7/30 is going hunting with me!

CW
    I am really sorry to hear that. I hope you feel her presence while hunting with it.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    I like the .360 better than the .350 Legend. Big rim, .358 boolits, better all the way around. I've been speaking to the General Assembly rep for my area about allowing single shot medium/big bore cartridge rifles during muzzleloader season, which some states already allow. She likes the idea and is going talk to Fish and Wildlife about it. If this happens, the .360 will be a really good option.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cwlongshot View Post
    I will have one. Just not this season. I want it in a CVA single shot. But more important to me Im gonna hunt my wifes 'tender carbine. Its Specail to me because I lost her this year and gained a angel. I have a 6mm Rem that I built two years ago they I never hunted as well as a newly traded for 454 Rossi that have never hunted. But "her" 7/30 is going hunting with me!

CW
    I have to been going though my "safe guns" and just realized that my (6th, 7th?) Great grandfather's 1886 has gone far too long without being carried afield. I have killed elk and deer and a black bear with it - and make sure that I include John in my prayer above the bounty. I believe that I will have several more opportunities for elk here soon, and I will remember the name when I carry it.
    I also hope that you can have that same feeling when carrying your life partner's rifle. It is an amazing burden to bear - and I am somewhat envious of your task! That may sound odd, but I have been fortunate enough to hunt with both grandfather's rifles shortly after their deaths - knowing that I carried on somehow gave me peace. I pray that carrying your wife's weapon offered you the same.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk