RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Load DataSnyders JerkyRepackboxReloading Everything
Wideners Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fbi vap file

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bmi48219 View Post
    I was under the impression that a cleared 4473 was required anytime you purchased a modern firearm from a FFL.
    In Florida a carry permit eliminates the three day wait, but the 4473 is still required.
    Until recently a MN carry permit voided the NICS requirement. You still had to complete the 4473. That changed when they started issuing drivers licenses to illegals. MN requires you surrender your permit if you were a bad boy.
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Boolit Master

nicholst55 My brother had a terrible problem with a crazy girlfriend she and her new boyfriend broke into his house while he was at work vandalizing it badly. The neighbors called police when they arrived the ex girlfriend tried to get away backing into a police car and she was drunk & High . The department Detective knew here and dropped the charges and my Brother made many complaints until the detective had him arrested and held in jail for being a person of the same exact name but was ten years to the day older and black not white ! It took my father 30 days to get him out of jail and my father was told he was going to be arrested as well! Turns out the entire time the other guy was in state prison they never did anything to the officers involved , my brother decided it was best to get the heck out of state!

A CPL could be used with no back ground check to buy a pistol here in Michigan until they legalized pot at which time the BATF required a back ground check as well . Lying on the 4473 form is not a felony for many democrats just for us law-abiding people! While Hunter Biden is the latest know case Ted Kennedy had been caught doing the same years ago....
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Buddy
    Be glad you aren't buying a firearm or for that matter ammo in New York!