MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
WidenersRepackboxReloading EverythingLoad Data
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Surveyors out there?

Sounds like you need some local TX help, did you use a RE Attorney to buy or close, in TX? I am a surveyor but you need a brace of document you apparently do not have at this time. Suggest you contact the RE attorney that you used in the purchase and ask them what is going on and how to proceed.

Trying to go cheap on a land deal can bite you real bad.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Boolit Master
    I agree fully with what has been written by others. get your own expert if someone is trying to change legal description of your property. I'm currently in middle of huge dispute where family member decided to try and refuse owners access to acreage that does not belong to him because he paid to have driveway paved but that 50'wide strip of land he paved much of it is not even on his property. big mess with several lawyers and original surveyor has passed away.
    several years ago a realtor tried to sell me land and I asked if anyone might have permission to go on that land for any reason, like hunting rights, farming rights, ect. turned out that an adjoining property owner had previous owner of the property realtor was trying to sell me had it put in the deed that they could put in a driveway to access their property with no road frontage "in any fashion or place they desire" this was written in the deed. no thank you, I walked away from it very quickly.

Boolit Buddy
    You would not give me your S&W collection because you only shoot your rugers now, would you? If so, PM me!

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    Spend the money and speak to a local real estate attorney. Do it right the first time. Why give up something that could impact you or your heirs down the road just to appease a new buyer? I've been shafted a few times by being the nice guy. Be smart.
    A visit to a real estate attorney that's familiar with your state's laws will save you money and grief in the long run. He or she will contact the other attorney and should discover the motivation for removing the easement.

Just my opinion.