RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad DataInline Fabrication
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question about reloading 500 linebaugh

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
    You should just buy one of these,,, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEpYQMdnxHY&t=20s

I doubt anyone is ever going to load more than 50-100 .500 Linebaugh's in one session so setting up a 550 for it would be a waste of time. I can easily load 50 .44 Magnums on my Press in 1 hour, and you can use anyone's dies you choose. Have a look and see just how easy this is. Loading .500 Linebaugh's would be done exactly the same way as in the video above.

This tool will load just about any Brass Cartridge below .50 BMG, and I have one guy who loads .577 NE by the campfire every night in Namibia.

Randy
    I'm gonna spring for one of your presses one of these days. I think you are a clown and my last login from years ago was banned because of an argument with your hard headed self, but I do respect your work.
    I cannot imagine needing a progressive or 550 for the linebaugh. I shoot a .475 on the regular and load on a single stage. They shoot like a rifle out of my BFR and I cant imagine needing anything else for them. A range session of 50 rounds is a workout.
    Last edited by Elpatoloco; 10-14-2022 at 01:59 AM.