RepackboxLoad DataLee PrecisionWideners
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply Inline Fabrication

Thread: Nice rides

Boolit Master

Nice rides

My 2002 SV on smugglers run above San Diego 2010.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08-08-069.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	277660

Boolit Buddy
    Very nice Charlie. Looks like you might need some pucks on those knees while you're draggin them.

Boolit Master
    I can't ride anymore but loved it, still have two old BMW R90/6's in the building.

I had one down so far that I think the cylinders were hanging over the edge of the pavement, that's the only way I could have ground the exhaust clamp bolts. Some idiot pulled to the inside of a curve and left me about three feet of pavement. You can still see the little wrinkle in the seat.

Boolit Master
    My riding days ended 4 months ago after a lady ran a red light and hit me and my new Z900 from behind destroying the bike and my right shoulder in the process. 45 years of accident free motorcycle riding down the tubes. Luckily was wearing full safety gear or it would of been even worse. Still have to sell my V Strom 1000 as soon as the weather warms up but for me, I am done.
    Hope all you guys who ride bikes remain upright and safe.
    Moving back to Alaska

Boolit Master
    Well I'm only 72 and finally 3 years ago I got the BMW I've wanted since I worked as a Honda motorcycle mechanic in the late 60s. I'ts a 93 R1100RS. I'm not going to quit until I let someone hit me or I can't stand the bike up anymore.
    I have no clue how to post a picture and wouldn't know how to get a photo from my flip phone to the computer even if I knew how to post one.

Boolit Master
    I had a Z900, 2017 model. First new vehicle I ever bought. Got stolen a year after I bought it. Currently riding a 2011 Triumph Street Triple 675R. Good little bike.

Boolit Master
    Sold my Goldwing in 2016 after a garage fire left it with no home to live in. The weather here is tough on them if left outside. I still think about buying another bike, then I just think again and realize my riding days are over. Age and health caught up with me. Started riding in 1957. In those days anybody riding a motorcycle was considered a hoodlum. Have owned many different ones mostly Hondas after they came to this country. You guys just keep riding and enjoying them as long as you can, I'll watch and wish as I see you ride by.

Keep them upright.
    BIG OR SMALL I LIKE THEM ALL, 577 TO 22 HORNET.

I'm not riding anymore, as I can't open my hands after about ten miles on my tuned 600rr. I think it's called a trigger finger injury. I have to open my right hand with my left, not to mention it hurts a lot...

Boolit Man
    I'm 72, have quit riding for several reasons. First my 27 year old grand girl lives with me and is terrified every time I swing a leg over a bike.
    Second, my balance has been compromised for some reason. And last and really least, the traffic in my neighborhood has gotten vicious!
    The soccer moms here don't care if they run over you or not as long as their precious Beemer SUV isn't damaged!
    I'm going to sell my 06 Triumph Scrambler to finance my VW Beetle project.
    But the Sportster....well that's another story. It will set in the garage on flat tires before I sell it!!
    Pay no attention to the mess in my shop. My best work comes from chaos!

Boolit Master
    I am lucky enough to own this luxurious, smooth as glass, 2004 Goldwing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00O0O_hCSfCmLPmph_1200x900.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	278055
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Boolit Master

I think four wheels makes a lot more sense.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4B174100-1CA6-4B9D-866B-017028D0A969.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	278064
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Master
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180927_142753.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	278067