RepackboxLee PrecisionInline FabricationReloading Everything
WidenersLoad DataTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMG! eBay has just bumped CTD out of top price guaging site

OMG! eBay has just bumped CTD out of top price guaging site

All I can say is charging the $10 shipping on the Lee 2 cavity mold you are selling for $124 seems.... words fail me. Wow. Wonder if it comes with flowers and chocolates?

Lee TL356-124-TC .356 124 Grain Double 2 Cavity Bullet Mold 9mm 380 38 Brand New
    Condition: New

$125.00 + $10.00 Shipping

Est. Delivery Tue, Nov 3
    Ships from United States
    Daughter in Law picked a bad time to buy a 9mm Sig because my components for 9mm are more accidental, just in case, or because maybe someday I will use them. I don't load for it. I had to find some dies (got Hornady new retail for same price as Lee) have a few hundred .326 bullets and brass which is good because buying that stuff right now is nuts.

I watched primers go up during scarcity periods and post scarcity (market saturation) prices came down but not ALL the way down. I'm seeing $5 per hundred prices now which is a pretty significant price increase from the high 30's and low 40's prices recently available.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Buddy
    wow. that's crazy

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    I just ordered the 356 125 2R off amazon for $21.99 and free shipping two minutes ago.

What is a "Double 2 Cavity Bullet Mold" anyway?

Boolit Buddy
    i am a hour north of you if your want to borrow a mold 124 grain brass 3 cav made by accurate

Boolit Master

Somewhere between the Red and the Rio Grande
    That's just crazy !! That takes price gouging to a whole new level!
    Keep your powder dry and watch your six !!

Vendor Sponsor

I sent him a courtesy note...
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Buddy
    wow, he just sold one last month for $82 and $9 shipping. It had 22 bids on it.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripplebeards View Post
    I just ordered the 356 125 2R off amazon for $21.99 and free shipping two minutes ago.
    can you pm me the link please?

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplebeards View Post
    Got excited and didn’t read the fine print....will ship on December 31st. Guess I will be waiting a while for my great deal.

Here is the link...

https://www.amazon.com/LEE-PRECISION.../dp/B001GXAJRE

Boolit Buddy
    They will get a rude awakening after casting up their new boolits, then trying to order primers.

As I just really can't see a long time reloader spending this kind of money on a Lee mold.

I have a number of Lee molds, but I assure you, I didn't give $125 and shipping for them, well, maybe 5 of them together.

Boolit Master

Who buys primers 100 at a time! I can't even imagine me doing that. I have some moulds I just don't use, maybe it is a good time to e-scalp them.

I’ve never paid more than $25 shipped for a 2 cavity lee...and still won’t. I did pay $40 for a 240 grain HP .430” used from a member here a few years back. With bow hunting season go on and gun season coming up I wouldn’t have time to mess with the amazon back ordered mold till it arrives anyway.I bought a brick of SP primers the other day for $39. I might go buy a brick of SMP for the same amount since that’s all they have in stock. I’ll just keep my loads under max with the magnum primers.

If you look on ebay and just about anything 9mm the prices are all jacked up. Lee die sets are $150...and then some...on a few listings.
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; 10-27-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Boolit Master

Mid South Shooters a sponsor of this site 19 buck & shipping IN STOCK

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.c...d-tl356-124-tc

Boolit Buddy
    Im just looking for one to modify myself but would prefer one that for some reason is no good but can still be used to cast plugs. But I never paid more than maybe $30 for each of mine. Im sure I don't have as many as others but I do have prob 15 or so.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance gpidaho's Avatar
    Sounds like a very good time to Ebay your Lee moulds and move up to Noe or Accurate Al and Tom appreciate our business. Gp

I ordered a Lee DC 120-TC from Titan Reloading at the top of the site. They have the 2 cavity in stock.

I just ran over to the LGS and bought the last 700 CCI SMP primers they had for $33 tax in. They had 8 bricks there for the last three weeks and are only open 2 days a week. I didn’t go there last Wednesday. Between last Wednesday and this morning someone cleaned them out even with one brick per day purchase. I have a brick of CCI SP peoners I bought two weeks ago from them for $39.99 so 1700 should last me a while with only 2 pistols in my arsenal that require them. I figured at the rate we are going if I don’t need them I could make a house payment with the profits.lol

Last edited by Tripplebeards; 10-27-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Boolit Master
    Why even bother at that point? Buy a 5 cavity Arsenal mold and you'll still have enough left over to take the family out for burgers.

Boolit Master
    You would think people would have sense enough to at least look up the price of what they are bidding on before paying 5 or 6 times what a new item would cost. But, ebay constantly proves me wrong.