WidenersLee PrecisionRepackboxTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2

Thread: .22-55 RF mold - found one!

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico

.22-55 RF mold - found one!

I don’t know where to post this so here goes, Midsouth Shooters Supply has Lee 22-55RF 6 cavity molds in stock, just ordered one, along with the .225 sizer kit, alll for the sum of $69.90. I know everybody has been looking so here ya go!! ( and no, I don’t work for them). Good luck to all.
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Boolit Master
    Heat the mould up prior to trying to cast... it will save you from casting a lot of wrinkled bullets.
    Decreed by our Creator: The man who has been made able to believe and understand that Jesus Christ has been sent into this world by the Father has been born of the Spirit of God. This man shall never experience spiritual death. He will live forever!

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    wmitty, i agree!!!!!!!!!!! Hot plate on high, cover over the molds on hot plate, get them hot and good to go!!! Most of my molds are Lee, so im very familiar with the process,though, i'm never too old to not learn from the guys on this forum.
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Boolit Buddy
    I have that mold in 2 cavity and 6 cavity. I could never get good bullets from the two cavity. I figured out I couldn't keep it from cooling down. I heat the 6 cavity on a hotplate and pour them as fast as I can. Once the mold heats up it casts great bullets. I think you'll like the mold....you did buy handles for it I hope, they don't come with the 6 cavity molds.

Boolit Buddy
    Just picked up one of those molds from Midway a couple of weeks ago.