WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad DataRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The check IS in the mail!

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I don't get one of those deposits/checks this year from the guvment - but for those that do - spend your tax refund wisely and invest it wisely as well . .. . .

my suggestions for an investment would be to put your money into three legged, one-eyed goats . . . . maybe split up you investment between that and one legged chickens?

Boolit Master
    GhostHawk
    If you decide to get the mini lathe, get the 7x14 from Grizzly. It's the same lathe but has about double the working space between chuck and tail stock center. I would not be without my mini lathe by my loading bench. Once you have a lathe you will find all kinds of loading related uses. I make sizing dies for Lyman and star sizers and push through 7x14 sizers for the press. Use it as a drive unit for lee case trimmers and sinclair primer pocket uniformer and to convert berdan to shotgun primers. I have made one step gas check tools, slide in barrel liners for my Contender from 44mag to 22KH, 22mag and22lr and a chamber adapter for my 256w to fire boolits using a nail gun charge and an oversized lee 50gr 25auto boolit. Made a new primer punch for a lee die set that had shrunk in diameter. There is no end of the things you can think of to make. There is a learning curve but it is a lot of fun learning

Moderator Emeritus

I have written them a check the last three years. I sure don't need to pay to have them access my accounts.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

I'm thinking about investing in toilet paper, medical masks, liquor companies and grocery stores.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Tapatalk