Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLoad DataInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: anyone here into the Alone TV show?

Banned

anyone here into the Alone TV show?

here's some info. They've gone thru 5 seasons now, and the fattest guy has always won the 1/2 million $ prize. Nobody's ever made it to 90 days and only twice has it gone beyond 66 days. (75 and 86 days) Everyone has always averaged losing at least 1/2 lb per day, so none of them has had a clue about what to take or do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srow...yJ39Zp3qVaamRy

twice, it's ended at 60 days or less.

Boolit Master
    I quit watching after Argentina, or somewhere down there in S. America. I don't even know who won...

I don't use TV & had to wait until the NG channel decided that I could watch online & it just became s PITA, so no more for me.

Some day maybe I will watch some reruns on the computer, but they/NG really made me lose interest.

Same with the Survivor show. Too much **, & so I lost interest after a couple years in that, as well, back long ago.

I hate commercials & the Hype they do for the shows, then break away to a commercial, then repeat part of what ya just watched. Someone needs their *** kicked for that stupid stuff..

I will stop there. LOL

To each their own , I reckon...
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Banned
    I can't stand to watch it, actually. I just look at blurbs on YT. Some of them go with almost a 100 lb disadvantage in bodyweight. The only way possible to make up that difference is to eat 150,000 calories more than the fattest guy, and also have him wasted 150,000 calories doing stuff that doesn't benefit him, like building a "heavy duty" winter shelter, (and then starve out before winter comes!). The obvious thing to do is take a 2 person cotton rope hammock, break it down to its smallest strands and weave 800 or so square feet of netting out of it. Ditto the 12x12 tarp and half of the 20x20 tarp. You can have over 2000 sq ft of 1.5" mesh if you weave in splits of local reeds, roots, shoots, vines, strips of bark. Used as baited net weirs, with a seine to help you push fish towards the weirs, you can catch 20 lbs of fish per day, for a month. That's 300 lbs of edible flesh, at 650 calories per lb, before the fish retreat to deep water for the winter. If they'd arrow or snare a bear, hog, or deer, and/or a dozen coons, possums, otters, weasels, etc, they could win. If they do not, the fat advantage of the big guy is too much to over come.