WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataTitan Reloading
RepackboxInline FabricationSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Lee Precision

Thread: Bullet feeder for Dillon 650 mystery?

Bullet feeder for Dillon 650 mystery?

Can anyone identify this bullet feeder?
    TIA

Banned

problem with all of them is they dont work with cast bullets. the lube ties them up in no time.

Boolit Buddy
    No clue . . but it looks like a pretty high quality unit. (did a quick google with no luck)

Have a good one,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    problem with all of them is they dont work with cast bullets. the lube ties them up in no time.

Oh! Duh! I am still thinking jacketed. I have 8500 jacketed left then I am done! lol
    Thanks for the heads up Lloyd.
    Last edited by Just Duke; 03-04-2008 at 10:50 AM.

Boolit Master DaveInFloweryBranchGA's Avatar
    You might want to google KISS bullet feeder.

Dave

I saw KISS feeders and I can't bring myself to pay $550.00 for a handful of motors. micro switches (probably Chinese) sewer pipe and fittings. I am sure it works but that is also $125.00 more than the press cost me.
    Nothing personal meant though.
    Last edited by Just Duke; 03-05-2008 at 01:29 AM.

I'm getting a KISS feeder for my 1050 when I get one. You can get a bracket that mounts to the casefeeder support instead of the drain pipe.
    "A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph, or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." - Aldo Leopold

Live generously.

Boolit Mold
    That pis is of an old style prototype of http://www.gsiinternational.com Boolit Collator. The red base mag in background is also theirs and its a gun lock.

I have 3 Dillon RL1050s and should have by next week a total of 7 Dillon RL1000s.
    I shoot alot so I looked at all the feeders out there. in order to speed my loading.

Lowest price would be the Lee Automatic Boolit Feeder which runs about $30 plus $20 if you don't have the new style seater die which is needed to use the feeder.
    That is if it's bracket will fit on the press you have. Lee made it for their machines.

Best in my opinion is the KISS Bullet Feeder which you can buy without the Bullet Collator which holds about 200 boolits and just manually load the feed tubes for just $150 per caliber, now that is more reasonable than $550. I think it would work w/ hard lubed Cast Boolits and you can load boolits in the feed tubes while watching TV.

I have 7 commercial Boolit Collators I picked up @ auction that hold between 400 and 800 boolits each. So I only need to buy the conversion kits, that saves me a ton of Gun Funds.
    Last edited by GunWhoreDer; 03-10-2008 at 11:41 PM.
    Some people just collect them, Me I'm a GunWhoreDer
    And a ReLoaderWhoreDer Too.

Banned
    duke you ever get one? hows it work? -chirs

Naw. I'm trying to get away from contraption-y type things but thanks for asking.

Boolit Bub
    Duke,

What brand of bullet feeder was the one that you originally pictured? The pic is no longer there.

Quote Originally Posted by flutedchamber View Post
    Duke,

What brand of bullet feeder was the one that you originally pictured? The pic is no longer there.
    Not sure the link is broken but I checked properties and this is what I got.
    http://www.custom-glock.com/shotday4...4-Images/2.jpg

Banned

i guess you are the newly elected king of the dillon croud on here. Im grean with envy!
    Quote Originally Posted by GunWhoreDer View Post
    That pis is of an old style prototype of http://www.gsiinternational.com Boolit Collator. The red base mag in background is also theirs and its a gun lock.

I have 3 Dillon RL1050s and should have by next week a total of 7 Dillon RL1000s.
    I shoot alot so I looked at all the feeders out there. in order to speed my loading.

Lowest price would be the Lee Automatic Boolit Feeder which runs about $30 plus $20 if you don't have the new style seater die which is needed to use the feeder.
    That is if it's bracket will fit on the press you have. Lee made it for their machines.

Best in my opinion is the KISS Bullet Feeder which you can buy without the Bullet Collator which holds about 200 boolits and just manually load the feed tubes for just $150 per caliber, now that is more reasonable than $550. I think it would work w/ hard lubed Cast Boolits and you can load boolits in the feed tubes while watching TV.

I have 7 commercial Boolit Collators I picked up @ auction that hold between 400 and 800 boolits each. So I only need to buy the conversion kits, that saves me a ton of Gun Funds.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by GunWhoreDer View Post
    ....Best in my opinion is the KISS Bullet Feeder which you can buy without the Bullet Collator which holds about 200 boolits and just manually load the feed tubes for just $150 per caliber, now that is more reasonable than $550. I think it would work w/ hard lubed Cast Boolits and you can load boolits in the feed tubes while watching TV....
    Does anyone have a photo of this set-up without a collator? Do you just remove the flexible tube that runs between the collator and the loader and put a solid tube on top of the loader?

BTW, is the company that makes the KISS even in business any more? I can't seem to find a web site for them.

Boolit Buddy
    I stumbled upon this while searching:
    http://www.gaspariusa.com/bullet_feeder.htm

It's a tube-fed bullet feeder (no collator). Has anyone tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Berryhill View Post

BTW, is the company that makes the KISS even in business any more? I can't seem to find a web site for them.
    Maybe he ran out of sewer pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Berryhill View Post
    I stumbled upon this while searching:
    http://www.gaspariusa.com/bullet_feeder.htm

It's a tube-fed bullet feeder (no collator). Has anyone tried it?
    Looks like the KISS guy name and link.

Banned
    yeah but with the kiss 100 pills in 2 mins 20 secs or sumptin.... now thats a return on investment. google it the vids are on you tube somewhere. -chris