RepackboxReloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyLoad DataWidenersLee Precision
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My dog passed yesterday

"It's just a pet", right! On my 4th, never easy.
    Whatever!

Boolit Master
    It makes me sad to hear of your loss. I , too, like many others here, have dealt with the loss of such a great friend...

I try to think of it this way... That the "Unconditional love" of a "DOG", is a reflection of what we were intended to remember always, by "GOD", our creator, and what GOD gives us, by his having us know what "unconditional love" really is when we have DOG as a companion & friend...
    As a reminder, remember that the word, "DOG" backwards, is "GOD".

IMO, A Dog teaches us what Unconditional Love is, as GOD intended us to know it...

God loves us unconditionally, as does our DOG, and we will meet both in Heaven.

So, your friend will be there before you are, & be waiting on your arrival, just as GOD is there, waiting for you as well, with "Unconditional Love"!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    Thank you everyone, your words have helped me today. And I am sorry for your losses as well.
    Plata o plomo?
    Plomo, por favor!

Boolit Master
    Adding my condolences as well, they become integral parts of your family no mater the breed or temperament and it’s never easy to lose any pet but especially dogs.

Here’s to those furry and not so fury friends we add to our families, sometimes on a whim, that end up making a permanent space in your heart!

RIP my lost furry/not-so-furry friends: Coty, Maggie, Tyler, Cinnamon, Rags, Sasha, Cody, Smokey, Tom, Winken, Bud & Light (twins), Soup, and Ender.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC52ED5A-309B-4181-B623-DC48811A6E75.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	237021
    Lost my best friend 2 years ago and not a single day goes by I still don’t think of him

Sorry for your loss.

Boolit Buddy
    Like many I so sorry for your loss. Dogs find a way into your life and heart. Dogs are great. Time heals but you always remember.

Hang in there. I don’t know how to explain how much I love my dogs. This brought tears to my eyes just thinking about our Golden “Honey” who died three years ago.

Take care, it will get better.
    I'm a Happy Clinger.

Boolit Master
    Losing a piece of oneself is hard. Been through it many times in my life. Currently have two dogs. They keep us young and herself safe when I am gone.

In time, consider finding another friend.

Kevin
    Knowledge I take to my grave is wasted.

I prefer to use cartridges born before I was.

Success doesn't make me happy, being happy is what allows me to be successful.

Boolit Master

Really sorry for your loss...

Boolit Master

Sorry, very sorry to read this.

No one gets outta here alive, but its no solstice. like most I have lost a few. My current pup is my first non sporting dog. She is a lap dog and she is my lil girl. First dog I had I felt I HAD to protect instead of other way around... I'm not a emotional man, I'll be useless when my day comes with her.

Please accept my sincerest condolences my friend.

CW
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Boolit Master
    So sorry for your loss.

Banned

If you would have seen me when my last one died you would have seen a grown man cry like a baby!! I still miss him and talk about him to the dog we have today. I feel for your pain! Some of us here know exactly where you are today.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghh3rd View Post
    We were blessed to have her for 15 years... Jackie our Jack Russell. She passed away yesterday at home. She was definitely my dog, always following me.

I had convinced myself that I would be at piece when the time came, but I am finding out today that I was wrong. It’s amazing how deep one’s feelings can be for a pet.

Attachment 236982

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    If love could keep them alive, they would live forever,,,,,,
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Sorry to hear of your lost ,they are family, Also your kids.I know how it is I been down that road.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    I am truly sorry to hear this. I have a dog in bad health and dread the day he goes. These are not just pets to me they are truly part of my family. Actually think more of them than some family. As i say my condolences i know how hard this can be.

Moderator Emeritus

I am sorry for your loss. The pain will subside over time. I know I will be crying like a baby when my puppy passes. He is 19 months old and we are together 24/7. The woman I am dating also has a puppy and really understands that they are our children. My grown kids understand that Ruger is like another child to me. Please get another when you are able. So many out there deserve to receive unconditional love too.

You have my deepest condolences...each time this happens I swear that I'll not go through this again...yet, I do...it's that unconditional loyalty and love.
    I wish we humans could love like this...

a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Boolit Master

Been there several times, I'm sorry you have to go through the emotional loss, as well as not having your buddy around. Pain fades with time and then there are all the memories to bring you smiles. Wait a while, then find another buddy to share your life with. Nothing lasts forever, sadly.
    One of my father's favorite statements: "If I say a chicken dips snuff, look under his wing for the snuffbox" How I was raised, who I am.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    My thoughts and prayers are with you all ghh3rd . . . the loss of a devoted friend is always hard and it's never easy to let them go. My wife and I never had kids so our dogs are our kids . . . take pride in the fact that you provided a loving, secure home and you provided it with all of it's needs and in turn, Jackie returned all of your love many times over. There is no shame in crying and mourning over the loss of a pet and I have done so many times with the dogs we have had. I have always found it amazing though, that after a length of time after the loss of a beloved pet, God has presented ,me with another one, at the least expected moment, that needs me as much as I need them so that they can be provided with a loving, caring home. There is a reason that God and dog contain the same letters . . . .