MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee PrecisionWideners
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Load Data
Repackbox Inline Fabrication

Thread: Home remedy

Boolit Master

Home remedy

Most of us at sometime in our life will suffer a bad case of a stomach condition that goes by many names, one of which is Montezuma's revenge or what a Navy buddy from North Carolina referred as the galloping trots. Whatever you call it, it is an excursion into misery. Well, do I have good news for you. The next time Old Montezuma strikes, I want you to follow this home remedy to the letter and you will feel relieve within no more than two hours maybe less. Pour a medium glass of milk, put two raw eggs in the milk and stir until the milk turns yellow. Now drink the entire contents of the glass without stopping. Works every time.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Master
    Good to know. Hope I never need it.

I'll try it. Is it like the old egg in the radiator trick you think,lol?
    "Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him, he ain't wrong he's just different and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right"
    Ed Bruce

Boolit Buddy

Me too just the thought of that concoction turns my stomach LOL
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

This is my remedy for a thick head the morning after. Only difference is I add a spoonful of sugar.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

My FIL calls it the Green Apple Two Step.

In Remembrance

Brown eggs or white eggs and what size?Robert

Boolit Master
    Color or size of egg is not important. I don't think I would want to use an ostrich egg but hey, if your man enough , go for it. While this remedy in itself is not pleasant, it only lasts a few minutes and it beats suffering for days while staying close to a bathroom.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Grand Master

Unfortunately this concoction can give you the trots, too. Bacteria in uncooked eggs and on the shell (shells are relatively porus) can provide exactly the experience this is supposed to stop.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master
    Why would you take it if you didn't have a problem, certainly not for the shear joy of the experience? It has never failed to fix my problem. I offered this remedy for those so afflicted but you are in no way obligated to try it.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    I will stick to Imodium AD
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    And now a natural remedy.

A charcoal tablet will stop you up every time.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Dang, if I'd a just known. Been to 2 gut docs since last April, colo. procedure, EMT & E.R. for the pain, nothing found, almost have it regulated and the wife gave me a small glass of booze. Back again. Doc says take pink death. They give bismuth (not vermoth) to cattle.
    Whatever!

Moderator Emeritus

Mallow weed root made into a yellow tea will stop in within 12 hours and allow you to keep hydrated when you are emptying everything out.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Moderator Emeritus

As a bachelor, I'm not that fussy about what I'll eat. If it's been in the frig longer than it should, I'll give it a smell test and probably eat it anyway. With that said, if I end up with gut-rut (what I call stomach and intestine issues), all I need to do for it to go away in about 6 hours or so, is to clean out the frig and go grocery shopping
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001