RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataInline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: 22 TCM Load Data

Boolit Buddy

22 TCM Load Data

Just posting to see if anyone has done any loading for the 22 TCM , I ordered a Rock Island 22 TCM BA rifle and it came in a couple days ago, really a nice looking and feeling rifle , just something new to play with, havent shot it yet Im ordering a pickaninny rail for it so I haven't put a scope on it yet . But I was just seeing if anyone has worked up any loads for it , any info would be greatly appreciated.
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

Boolit Master
    You can check on the 22TCM forum. I don't have the rifle, but 10.0-10.5 gr of WW296 and the Armscor 40 gr bullet works well in the 1911.

Boolit Buddy

thanks , I went and signed up ,now I have even more reading to do , Thanks for tha heads up about the site
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

Boolit Buddy
    I just sold my 22TCM 1911 Commander High capacity pistol. I had originally got it to get the rifle too. The guy who sold it to me wanted to buy it back since it was in the first 8k produced so I let him have it back with about 500 rounds. Those rifles look nice.

Reloading Components
    http://www.ammosupplywarehouse.com/c...&category=TCM0

Load Data Compliation Spreedsheet
    http://www.keystoneweapon.com/TCM.html

Boolit Buddy

for the money they are nice , I got all my loading stuff ordered for it yesterday , I will see how it shoots now