Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad DataWideners
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need prayer for a while

Need prayer for a while

hEY GUYS, JUST WANTED TO ASK FOR YOUR PRAYER, IT'S EASY TO PUT ON A HAPPY FACE AND PRETEND THAT EVERYTHING IS OK, BUT INSIDE MY ANXIETY IS GROWING. sorry bout caps, anyways i have a pretty severe anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, and PTSD, I got a lawyer over a year ago to get disability, i still won't find out my court date until jan31 and then they said they could tell me a date anytime in the first half of the year, so my anxiety has been building about when it is going to be, if it is even in the first half of the year(she has lied about how long things take before),because i have had no income for 2-1/2 years or more, and i am so worried i wont get disability, because, i have battled with this since i was young ( think 10 or younger), and i will not continue to cost my parents money and live off them.so please pray for me like your life depends on it , not that it does, but you know what i mean. thanks
    An armed man in a citizen.
    An unarmed man is a subject.
    A disarmed man is a slave.

Banned

Praying for you Brother

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent for you and please know that we are all here to support you. Most of us have had times like this in our lives...just never give up and know that GOD will bring you through this.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Life gets confusing . Focus on our Lord . Lay aside the trash . Talk to him and forget the world .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Oklahoma Rebel needs your help. He is suffering from an ailment and frustrated by the way the va works. Please walk with him and help him cope with the problems associated with his ailment and lead him to that place of peace and contentment. Father, I implore You to help this man through this low spot in his life. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

I just wanted to point one thing out, or I will feel dishonest.Thank you for your prayers, and not that it matters to god, and hopefully not to you guys, but I'm not a vet, people hear PTSD, and assume its from serving, I've done the same thing, but no, PTSD can be from anything traumatic, like a car crash, being bullied my whole childhood ( at school AND at church), dog attack at the age of two, and a couple other incidents. please continue to pray for me when you guys think about it, I really appreciate it,

Boolit Master

You will be added to our prayer list!

thankyou very much

Boolit Master

Oklahoma Rebel I will be praying for you. Any time is tough when you are suffering, but it seems that Christmas is particularly a bad time. It sounds like you are also having some financial difficulties due to your circumstances.
    Lord I know you are touched by our infirmities, including those of our new friend here. Please give your peace that passes our normal understanding to this man. I am asking that your grace and mercy be extended to him and flow to him like a river of refreshing to him. I also ask that you intercede for him through the system that he is having to cope with in order to find help. Meanwhile Lord you can be more help to him than any government program or assistance he could hope to get.
    Oklahoma Rebel you must be in the Word of God and in constant prayer to our Heavenly Father. The Bible instructs us to cast our cares on Him and goes on to say because He cares for us. This is found in 1Peter5:7. You will get through this. There are several folks praying for you as I type this.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master

Oklahoma Rebel, never, never, never give up or quit.

I too have had my bouts with this, as have others here. You are not alone, or the only one to have to endure this, keep this in mind, and draw strength in knowing this.

Try not to dwell on the "What if's," or "What am I going to do...". Easier said than done, I know. This is truly a real battle, you must choose fight back and to think positively.

Force yourself to get out and be around other people. This can be difficult also, but withdrawing into yourself makes it worse.

When it feels like a heat wave hits you and you break out in a sweat, breath slow and deep, and tell yourself the feeling will pass, nothing to be afraid of, I have been through this before, etc.

Jesus is the one who will never leave you or forsake you. Lean on Him in the moments of darkness, for in Him is only light! Talk with Jesus as you would your closest and most trusted friend.

Praying for you in the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Redeemer!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Oklahoma Rebel will be in need of help for all the unkind things that have befallen him throughout his life. Please send him the help that he needs and lead him beside the calm waters for healing the emotional scars that have occurred. Father, many people are very cruel physically and emotionally cruel to others and I pray that you walk with those that are victimized by such cruel people. Heal them and bring them unto You. For those that were guilty of hurting others please send the right people to show them their ways and bring them unto You. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord you hold rebel close comfort him pour your grace upon him and guide his footsteps through this maze of the mind to your still water. Help him to know you are in control of his life.
    Amen

Oklahoma Rebel, wise words from Hickok above. Amen to all the prayers. You are not alone in this. Patience and persistence, you will persevere.
    Heavenly Father please bring Oklahoma Rebel comfort and resolution to his condition. Please allow Peace to come to his mind and body. Give him the strength of Faith to overcome this in Your Holy Name. Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Father, please bless this mans request for help.
    I'm a Happy Clinger.

Boolit Master

I know Rebel. I had severe panic disorder that just hit me out of nowhere. About a month before I came back from Nam it just hit me like I was shot. I don't have PTSD but no one has been able to figure out where or why this panic disorder hit me. I fought it for over 40 years before I gave up and asked a doctor for help. And help they did. It is much better now but not gone for sure. I can function much better now and finally have realized that I may never know (WHY) but that isn't important now. Being able to live my life relatively normal is a giant step and I know that many people have it worse than me. We each have our own thing to overcome. With God's help and reaching out to others, I have overcome most of this. It's ok...... Rebel, you will be ok if you reach out as you are doing.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Father, you are the Great Physician. Bless Oklahoma Rebel and heal him in body, mind and spirit. Bless his whole family, and all those who love him. Amen

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

hickock, Charlie, I am sorry that you too have or are suffering in a similar way, but it does help to know I am not alone, I want to thank everyone, I truly feel you DO care, I am lucky to have such a good group of friends
    to talk to. thank you for your prayers and god bless you., Travis

Moderator Emeritus

Hickock gives the best advice and counsel you could ever get. When you're upset, it's hard to remember that kind of advice. That's where you have to learn the strength to go with what you know and can see, instead of the fears in your imagination. Stick with the real stuff, and you'll forever be grateful you did, no matter how hard it might be at times. Give in to fear and imagination, and you'll be building a fire under your own self.

And remember what Patton said about ground. He didn't like to pay for the same ground twice. So when you make an advance, or even just hold steady for a while, don't underestimate that or its value, and make SURE you don't backslide (if you can) and have to recover the same old ground again. Nothing is more debilitating than finding yourself recovering the same ground you'd already won earlier.

Yours is a battle that can't be won in one big, definitive sweep. It's a war of attrition, and you have to chip away at it one day at a time, and all the while, guard against becoming cynical and giving in to the real evil that tempts you. You've got a long, but very honorable battle ahead of you, and I wish you all the best. May you go with God, and He with you.

Boolit Bub
    Prayers offered up from WV, God Bless
    "That's bold talk for a one eyed fat man" Lucky Ned Pepper

Praying for comfort and success to what ails you. Prayer is a powerful thing.

You can and will beat this.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.