I've been reloading now for 40+ years. I had to learn it all on my own. My dad was a no nonsense type of person that believed I should learn things on my own in order to build a good knowledge base. While I did cuss him under my breath for not sitting down with me and spoon feeding me I can see the merit of his thoughts and actions. By forcing me to read and learn about reloading he forced me to take a good hard look at every aspect of casting, sizing, and reloading. Most but not all of todays youth have everything handed to them. They start out as young children incapable of playing with toys that are not self powered or toys that may not captivate their attention with weird noises and explosions. In my day I was lucky enough to have a second or third hand pedal car. Now days they have their Barbie or John Deere battery powered cars. Maybe we as a society are to blame for not instilling simple values that we grew up with like being respectful or punctual. We have provided high tech toys instead of forcing them to use imagination like we did. No high tech stuff for me as I was happy with a big box to play in or a pot from the kitchen to use as a drum. Its frustrating that most of the youth cannot cope if they have their smart phones taken away. How many can say they have never been to a concert or played with computer games? I can. I will say that if I am ever faced with a young person that is interested enough to approach me and ask for guidance and some schooling with regard to loading and casting I will be there for that individual. I will also lay down some ground rules from the start.