Snyders JerkyWidenersRotoMetals2Lee Precision
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLoad Data
Reloading Everything Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wife left me.

Call a couple friends over and get almost all the honey do's done then all of ya go moose hunting ( we used to call it something else) for a few days, just make sure to have extra moose meat in freezer to show her. Make sure and leave some dirty dishes so she will think you can't get by without her, and all will be fine.
    Cd

PS leave some luandry in the washer and in the dryer!
    When you find you are in deep trouble, look straight ahead,keep your mouth shut, and say nothing.

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards

Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by bob208 View Post
    jackpine my first wife said either those guns are going or I am. I missed her a little then bought another gun then a corvette. have not seen her in almost 40 years. now the second one does not care how many guns I have. she was with me when I bought one at a auction sat. the only thing she said was adding to my inheritance ?
    SMART Woman.

Boolit Buddy

starmac, do the 'Honey Do's' and then go fishing or moose hunting, stay away from the wild women... Only took me 40 years to learn and now going on 46 years she doesn't grip much anymore, life is good for me.. Of course, my hearing is also very selective now..
    Viet Nam 11/66 to 3/68

Boolit Buddy

After the moose hunt there will be plenty of time for honeydos.
    How long have you been in AK? Get your priorities straight.

I will PM you my number. Maybe my wife will go with yours next year ? I need a break !

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
    1. Get the Honey-do's out of the way first!

2. Leave the wild women to the younger, dumber guys...

3. ENJOY!!!
    This is solid AND smart!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Grand Master

The problem isn't always that she left, but what she left you with.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Master

Obviously some of these guys have never heard the name Lorena Bobbitt!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master
    Time for cold pizza & hot beer.

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtarm View Post
    Time for cold pizza & hot beer.
    Not crazy about pizza, but I can get it down, but hot beer, nooooo thanks, in fact Ilike if best almost, but not quite to the freezing stage, especially on a hot day.
    I lived down not too far out of houston when I was a kid. When I was probably 12 or 13 I found a hot six pack of bud on the side of the road, were talking summertime Houston hot, only know of one place hotter, and have never been there. lol Anyway I went on down to a bridge over a creek, got under it and drank that six pack, I have never been able to drink even a semi cold beer since, and never cared for bud since either. lol

Trust me , do the honeydoos, first . Then go reload and or shooting. YUP that young stuff is best left to young'uns.....Ask me how I am so wise
    Slow Elk 45/70

Praise the Lord & Pass the Ammo

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow Elk 45/70 View Post
    Trust me , do the honeydoos, first . Then go reload and or shooting. YUP that young stuff is best left to young'uns.....Ask me how I am so wise
    Toooo late, one of them honeydoooooooos, was to bring in the potted plants, before it froze, toooooo late. lol My way of thinking is, and I'm good at this kind of thinking, is that is the first thing she is going to notice (ever notice how bad dead frozen flowers look) so since she isn't going to be happy, there just isn't any need to do the rest of them. lol

Well, while I won't tell you want to do, I will tell you to enjoy your time alone - be that productive or not.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by starmac View Post
    Toooo late, one of them honeydoooooooos, was to bring in the potted plants, before it froze, toooooo late. lol My way of thinking is, and I'm good at this kind of thinking, is that is the first thing she is going to notice (ever notice how bad dead frozen flowers look) so since she isn't going to be happy, there just isn't any need to do the rest of them. lol
    Sound like faulty thinking ,but good luck..

Ha, I agree with Clay M, I think you messed up. Don't make it worse, lol.
    "Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him, he ain't wrong he's just different and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right"
    Ed Bruce

Boolit Master
    My wife and I quit giving each other assignments early on in our marriage..
    We each know what we need to do to make our marriage work.
    I don't nag her and she doesn't nag me..
    I think that is a key element as to how our marriage has lasted for 34 years..

I'm thinking, at least with my wife, and I have been married as long as you, there are different levels of unhappiness, lol.
    "Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him, he ain't wrong he's just different and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right"
    Ed Bruce

Boolit Master
    The only thing I am not very happy about is I am old..All the young people call me Sir..
    I guess I am over the hill, but I am still happy in my marriage..

As Lee Marvin said in the movie Death Hunt.."I am not a Sir, a Mister, or a Grandpa."

Sorry, Mine told me to stay in the RV when I came home. But off to another emergency shutdown. then the next. She don't mind the money coming.
    I'm just the welder, go ask him>

Boolit Grand Master

Go moose hunting in your skivvies! Or mebbe buy a rifle and try to figure out what it likes. Too bad about the plants but that gives you more time for other stuff now.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.