Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationLoad DataRepackboxReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Lee Precision

Thread: Final closure.

In Remembrance

Final closure.

On Sat. my wife and I got the final piece from the USMC to do final closure for my deceased Marine son of 3 years ago. We got a small manila envelope that held replacement medals that he had earned during his enlistment. Now I can display them with the flag that covered his coffin during his services. I`m guessing that having to wait 3 years for these medals is a short time in this political environment. We only had to make calls thru our state representative and go thru the state VA office and 3 branches of the military to get this small package finally.Robert

Boolit Master
    Sorry for your loss. Thank you for your sons service to me and my family he is a true Hero and warrior. May the LORD bless you and your wife!

Boolit Mold
    My heart aches for you Sir. It is shameful that you had to wait so long for the medals your son earned. God Bless.

Boolit Master

I am sorry for your loss, but glad that you were able to finally obtain the medals he earned. Closure is difficult to describe, much less achieve. We are all in your son's debt.

Boolit Master

I don't have the words to say what I feel about this.
    I can say I feel extreme pride that you raised a son willing to defend our nation.
    I am saddened that he did not return home in good health to personally help us build a better and stronger nation.
    I am enraged that our leaders care so little about those brave young men and women defending us that they treat them and their families this way.

Boolit Master
    God be with you and your wife.
    Boolits !!!!! Does that mean what I think it do? It do!

In Remembrance

I just noticed something odd in the papers that came with the awards. My son had been advanced in rank to an E-5 (Sgt.) from Corporal. Robert

Boolit Master

On this Memorial Day, I pray that our Republic remains strong to honor the 'some who gave all' and I pray for those left here on earth as our brothers and sisters ascend to their special place in Heaven. May His Peace and Strength be with you, Mr and Mrs Hardcast416Taylor.

DRNurse1

Education is one thing you can give away freely while suffering no personal loss and likely increasing one's own knowledge.

Properly vetted source information prevents GIGO, the scourge of the internet.

Boolit Master

I don't even know what to say in situations like this Robert. I thank you for your son's service and sacrifice. I pray for God's peace to be with you and your family.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Boolit Man
    Sorry for your loss.

Robert,
    With a heavy heart, I would like to thank you for your families sacrifice for me, and this nation..
    Nothing can ever fill the void from the loss of a child, and I will be praying for you and your family for the peace that only GOD can give in these instances... I am glad that our government finally came through with the medals and paperwork regarding your son.. Thank you again, and GOD bless you.
    Bo
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not"
    Thomas Jefferson

Banned

I have a son in the Marine Corps right now too. Not an hour goes by I don't worry about him. I retired from the Army after 24 years and was put in harm's way several times but it sure is different when it's your son.

Prayers out to you and your family. Sad as it is, I sure am glad there are a few American boys like your son left who are proud to serve.

Robert,
    My heart goes out to you and your family. I pray you are able to gain closure after getting your son's awards.
    God Bless you and yours.