Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackbox
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Wideners
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: KSG Shotgun

KSG Shotgun

Has anyone here fired one of these things? I had the opportunity to handle one, and I was impressed. It felt alot more solid/formidable than I expected....... the guy behind the counter could only offer one bit of input........ you won't want to shoot too many 3" magnums out of it due to the recoil.

Anyone here put one through its paces??

Boolit Buddy
    I got one last year an really like the thing. Small an handy, about middle of the road on defensive shotguns in the weight area. Once you figure out how to load the thing and remember the thumb selector for which tube you want, it's great. I have a friend who is a FLEO that I have loaned it out to. He will take it to the range for practice days. He says they all love the thing. Funny thing is I don't think the recoil is as much as my short barreled 870. I have attached a scabbard to my backpack that I throw the KSG into for those day trips out in the country. I will say that when I first got it, it would not cycle an or eject all the time. A lot of double feeds. Sent it back to KelTec an was returned working as it should. I've put about 500 rds. downrange with it. Never asked how many my friend an his guys have shot. Just don't short stroke the thing an it will be just fine. As far as 3" mags, I haven't tried them. I carry 7.5 oz. on one side an 00 on the other.

I Like It !

Ghost101