RepackboxInline FabricationSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionWidenersReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP! Can anyone find and ship me a Harbor Freight 2" mini cut off saw???

Hey Walt! The saw arrived in today's mail and it felt just like Christmas had arrived all over again!

Many thanks again my friend for coming to my rescue and sending me this now discontinued saw!

(With any luck I'll be up to my ears in .300 AAC Blackout brass shortly ...)
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Perma-Banned

Generosity

Quote Originally Posted by sirgknight View Post
    I can't tell you how many members have made similar offers on this website. Just two months ago I was looking for components for my new .380. I'd never reloaded for this caliber. The first two responders who cast bullets for their .380, offered to give me bullets to try. One of them was from Texas and the other was from Washington. It seemed that it would have been an insult to send money for their kindness, so I sent them a SFRB of lead ingots to replace their bullets. Generosity abounds among our clan.
    This, Sir, is another example of someone going above and beyond for services received. They would not have been insulted by the offer of money for their boolits, nor probably accepted it, but I am sure they will put the lead that you sent in return to good use. You are one of the reasons that this forum is as great as it it. Kudos. Ya'll keep up the good work.

OB

[FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]Je suis Charlie

Safeguard our way of life...Defend the Constitution against ALL Enemies, Foreign and Domestic!!!

Hey Rev, If the blade on your harbor freight saw slips, try putting an extra washer on the arbor. This took care of the problem with mine.
    A vote for anyone other then the conservative candidates is a vote for the liberal candidates.

Boolit Buddy

Yeah, these saws are showing up on eBay now from $40.00 to over $200.00! Crazy!
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Al View Post
    Hey Walt! The saw arrived in today's mail and it felt just like Christmas had arrived all over again!

Many thanks again my friend for coming to my rescue and sending me this now discontinued saw!

(With any luck I'll be up to my ears in .300 AAC Blackout brass shortly ...)
    and the good thing about it you only have to it once to each case.
    walt
    NRA Life
    USPSA L1314
    SASS Life 48747
    RVN/Cambodia War Games, 2nd Place