Inline FabricationWidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxLoad DataSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shout to mi members

Boolit Grand Master

From Toledo Ohio area here but worked in michigan Had a leader named Sanfalipo from howel I worked with. This was Ford rawsonville plant.

Quote Originally Posted by ballistim View Post
    I'm in MI but probably closer to mroliver77 than most of you, am near the OH border. Welcome!
    My ex was from Deerfield Mi on the Raisin River! I am 45 min south of there.
    J
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

where rocks are shot at & milk jugs, too...
    Quote Originally Posted by mroliver77 View Post
    My ex was from Deerfield Mi on the Raisin River! I am 45 min south of there.
    J
    That's VERY close to me!
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."

Winston S. Churchill

Michigan Center here (please no jokes about it sounds like an "institution").
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? (Sgt. Oddball, KELLY'S HEROES)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    my feedback thread
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

Boolit Master

With so many of us here we could have a great bbq and shoot. Or have a great deer camp, no jwords allowed call ourselves the lead slinger's or the Michigan molten gang or some such.

Boolit Master

I live in Roscommon. Some call it Purgatory ('bout half way between Hell and Paradise) Look it up.

Boolit Master

As it says i am in Harrison south of Houghton Lake about 25 miles . Some years i shoot cast bullets for deer some years not this year my FIRST deer will be taken with factory ammo even this is rare for me but i need to empty some brass for the .300 Savage so i can load some later.
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Man

Here's a shout out & howdy to all others in Michigan...

When in Custer, MI; stop into the furniture store and say hello!

Boolit Buddy
    The Great State,El Paso Tx. in the winter months, Michigan in the Summer Fishing for Salmon .
    Hello from Manton MI. (north of Cadillac) I spend the summers here. I think a gathering should take place where we could just B.S. and share a meal cooked on the grill. I mean who doesn't travel now and then.

I am in the big town of Leslie half way between Lansing and whats left of Jackson I own a small gun shop in town!

Boolit Master

Where at in Leslie? I may stop buy soon, have a few guns I need/ want to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by riorider View Post
    I am in the big town of Leslie half way between Lansing and whats left of Jackson I own a small gun shop in town!
    Drove past Leslie on 127 on the way home from Muskegon last night. I get by there often, M50 to 127 to 96 and all the way west from there. Kids & grand kids all in Skee-town.
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."

Winston S. Churchill

We are right down town @ 203 S Main St
    Triple H Sports
    WWW.Triplehsports.com

Thanks Gene

In Remembrance

I`m located in the "Thumb" about 40 miles from Flint and about 85 miles N of DEEEEEETROIT (the corruption capital of the world)! Semper Fi!Robert

Boolit Master

This is Julie, Mrs. Gray Wolf.
    Born and raised in Laingsburg just south of Lansing. My brother lives in Byron, my son in Owosso and my Dad lives up in Ludington.

I moved to Maine with Sam in 99 and we have stayed put. I think it's the moose, grins......

But yeah, lots of Michiganders on the forum. All really nice guys. I sorta miss Michigan some days.

You all have a great bbq and think of me.
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

Boolit Master

Michigan

Hi, I live in Lowell, 14 miles east of Grand Rapids , it would be nice to get togather , maybe hunt Grouse!!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master

Born in Detroit in '43, when the city was still a HUGE part of "The Arsenal of Democracy", and a functional city in the bargain.

Spent the remaining war years with my Mother's family in Houghton, and left there around '47 when my Dad finished his Mining Engineering degree at Michigan Tech after his discharge from the Army.

Being a Canadian (and recent vet of the Canadian Army) he moved us to Canada and its mining towns, where I remained until '97. Still have MANY relatives in the UP, some of whom I've never met.

This thread is teaching me some new Michigan geography!
    Regards from BruceB in Nevada

"The .30'06 is never a mistake." - Colonel Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by riorider View Post
    We are right down town @ 203 S Main St
    Triple H Sports
    WWW.Triplehsports.com

Thanks Gene
    Will stop in some time!

Winston S. Churchill

Boolit Master

Julie glad to hear from you it is a whole lot better than praying for your recovery keep well .
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.