Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionWideners
RepackboxLoad DataReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A plea to the MODS.....

Banned

The staff does what they can to please, but this would be adding more work to an already overloaded group. Ken et al have already expressed, many times, their caution with adding any more sections or sub-sections, and given the reasons. Waksupi responded to this request many posts ago. That should be good enough, yes?

Gear

I think the coatings are in the proper thread. It is not a boolit lube, but it is a direct replacement. If it were in its own section, I may not have ever checked it out. Was trying to gather some information about various lubes when I decided to click on the Hi-Tek thread and have been hooked ever since. I have really enjoyed working with the coatings and currently experimenting with three different types. Hi-Tek (my go to coating for all handgun and low pressure rifle), powder coat (high velocity rifle), and Klass Kote (jury has not returned)

As others have pointed out, we are guest here and need to appreciate what we have

I would like to ask one thing from the owner and moderators, PLEASE keep up the good work!

Banned

i am afraid the subject would get lost/overlooked as a separate entity [sub forum]
    the star section gets by-passed quite frequently because it is in a sub-forum, losing both questions and answers.
    i stay out of the powder coat, hi-tek coating discussions but i do follow them with great interest.

Love Life
    I'm just here because I heard there was going to be punch and pie. Where is the punch and pie?

Banned

pie?
    the wife just made pineapple cake....

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Life View Post
    I'm just here because I heard there was going to be punch and pie. Where is the punch and pie?
    Well, apparently I kicked a hornets nest that had already been kicked before..... BTW, to clarify, the suggestion was made in the spirit of mdi's second post, to keep things easier to find....

I WASN'T complaining, and yes, I can read (or skip) at will, so *shrug*

So Love Life, I'll take my lumps, but I got no pie for ya...... sorry......

Dan

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hughes View Post
    I would like to ask one thing from the owner and moderators, PLEASE keep up the good work!
    Ditto...
    Hooroo.
    Regards, Trevor.
    Australia

Boolit Grand Master

Hey, I have an idea! Eliminate all "sections" and lump every thread together. That'll make everything so much easier, and it's just too bad for those that want an efficient forum. "All you have to do is read the headings and skip those you aren't interested in".....
    My Anchor is holding fast!

Boolit Buddy
    Anything that we put on our boolits after they are cast and before we shoot them! By simple definition... The boolit lube section is where they belong.

Shad
    I believe in gold, silver, & lead, and the rights of free honest men... You can keep the "CHANGE"!

Shad

I follow this thread for entertainment purposes only LOL LOL

lots of characters here !!! ........ This forum is AWESOME !!! ......other forums are boring