WidenersLoad DataRepackboxInline Fabrication
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome aboard to all new members

Boolit Bub

Hello from Michigan (near the capitol). Registered at the beginning of the month, been hangin' around reading quite a bit. Looks like a great place . I have already learned a lot.

Boolit Buddy
    Hi, just joined, sorry if I upset some libtards

I cast and load everything I shoot + what my dad shoots + what my brothers shoot, lol
    Hope for change.

Been lurkin for a bit and thought I'd join in, I have limited casting experience mostly BP balls and 12GA slugs but have shot a fair chunk of other peoples undersized and too hard boolits in various guns.

I have some more kit on order to feed my new .45 Colt there's an awesome wealth of knowledge and information here, great place.

Hi - Finally bought a membership after lurking and learning for a few months. I cast my own bullets so I could afford to shoot in college, then got out of the habit for a few years. Built a 300BLK on the idea of shooting cats bullets again. Bought a NOE 311247 and cast up a few bullets. Now to just find the time to load and shoot.
    Fortuna Favet Fortibus.

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil." - Doug Patton

I have only been here for a few weeks and have met some reloaders that have helped me find stuff to help me get started good in loading for my self, I would like to say Thanks to them and look to do more trades with them and others. Happy Reloading and Safe Shooting
    Thanks Tom

Boolit Mold
    Hi everyone!! Where I have been living the last few years, I've read some forums but never joined. This site is exactly what I have been looking for. I will try to learn the dos and don'ts quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by NWPrecision View Post
    Hi everyone!! Where I have been living the last few years, I've read some forums but never joined. This site is exactly what I have been looking for. I will try to learn the dos and don'ts quickly.
    You'll like this bunch here, and if you stick around you'll be casting boolits to use in those upper receivers that your making for those great prices.

Quote Originally Posted by NWPrecision View Post
    You'll like this bunch here, and if you stick around you'll be casting boolits to use in those upper receivers that your making for those great prices.

Boolit Mold
    We are new to the forum world at least for being a member and not just a viewer. This place so far has a very family like feel and we look forward to learning and sharing with the wealth of knowledge that I have seen on here so far. A little bit about us.... We are NorthWest Custom Precision. We are a family owned business with old school family values. We have branched out and 5 of us have started a new business with our years of machining experience with the love of guns and freedoms this country was founded on to bring you a great quality product at a price everyone can afford. We look forward to the future, we are growing expenentially everyday and can't wait to be a known name in the AR world!! Thanks for the warm welcomes!!
    Rob
    Team NW Precision

Boolit Mold
    This site comes up quite a bit while searching cast bullet load data,imagine that,so I figured id just sign up and get the full experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 49willys View Post
    This site comes up quite a bit while searching cast bullet load data,imagine that,so I figured id just sign up and get the full experience.
    Beware, you will get addicted to this place......welcome

Moderator Emeritus
    Hi and welcome to all you newcomers.

Get stuck in and share and contribute, that is what makes this place work.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Bub
    Hello to everyone. Bad Water Bill has been telling me for.... probably four years if a day to join up, and I'm finally getting enough round tuits to do so. I have always enjoyed his stories of how nice and helpful most here are, and I finally decided to see for myself from a first hand view point, instead of just getting stories from him when I call or fire off an email his way. By the by, I'm also Bill's 'punk kid', half of his grey hair, and the rascal who occasionally takes control of his computer to try and make it behave when it's being less than cooperative.

Hello all, joined a while back, haven't had much to contribute, but have learned a lot. You seem like my kind of folk.

Boolit Mold
    Been lurking at this website for a while, figured it was time to join. Lotsa good information here.

Banned

Welcome...

Boolit Mold
    Hey all
    I'm new to reloading and this is the site i've been looking for. I am retiring from active duty and going to be putting down roots and building a house in Liberty South Carolina before the new year. Ive got a Lee Load Master on order and will be waiting for me to set it up. I'm going to start casting shortly after we get settled in for 233, 357/38, and 9mm. Reloading and casting has a huge start up cost so I'm trying to buy little by little as I go. I'll be reading and learning as I go so I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions as I get started. I look forward to visiting often and meeting you all. If anyoone is in the pickens county area please pm me as I would like to meet up and get advise on the right way to set things up. later all.

Boolit Bub

Howdy all. Been reloading a long while (9mm, 308, 357, 38sp, 223, 45ACP) and wanted to try some casting since bullets have gotten so dang expensive. Also starting up reloading 12ga and looking to cast some slugs. Have quite a bit of brass, reloading equipment, gun mags, and other firearm related stuff to trade or sell when I get my 25 posts in.

Just joined.

Own no reloading equipment yet, save my lee 20# smelting pot...

I shoot .44 Cap and ball, .45 ACP.. She shoots .223 Remmie and .40 S&W.

Looking forward to casting, reloading, and expanding the cap and ball to .45LC cylinder conversion.

Howdy all, new member here from TX. Been reloading for a while, looking to start casting for .38/.357 and 9mm. I've already gained much knowledge from this forum, looking forward to learning more.