MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyRepackboxWidenersInline Fabrication
Load Data Lee Precision
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: My baby took her life today.

Boolit Master

I stumbled on this today, a bit late but my prayers are no less heartfelt. "There are no words to assuage your loss,...." but my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

DRNurse1

Education is one thing you can give away freely while suffering no personal loss and likely increasing one's own knowledge.

Properly vetted source information prevents GIGO, the scourge of the internet.

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers of healing for all involved.

Boolit Buddy
    I am sorry for your loss, no parent should ever have to go thru loosing a child. I lost a son several years ago and I can attest that the pain is huge.

Talk it out with us, friends help us get thru these things.

Boolit Mold
    Between the Mighty Mississippi and Lake Pontchartrain
    Surely her kindness has rubbed off on all of us through your words. We will all see the world a little differently now. My deepest sympathies, Grits

Boolit Master

Been there done that doesn't say enough. Dude, it sucks....will always suck. life goes on, so will you.
    GSSF RSO
    NRA RSO
    DU

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

These are the times that try men's souls.
    Thomas Payne

Boolit Bub
    I too am sorry for your loss, There isn't much I can add to what others have said, and I did not read all other posts, but it has been said that those that pass on will live on in our memories.

Boolit Buddy

What hurts you, hurts us all....Heaven is a better place...

Boolit Buddy
    I'm very sorry for your loss. I have a daughter myself. Though we feel as fathers, it is our job to comfort and protect them, we are only human and can only do our best. You cannot blame yourself. I'm sure you gave her the most wonderful life you could.
    Just remember, as you her father love her and would comfort her, God, our Father also loves her and will comfort her in ways we as fathers cannot. She is happy and safe and comforted by Him and free of the things she struggled with here on earth.
    Richard
    Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints!

Boolit Master
    I don't have words that can help but I do have prayers....Prayers for her peace and God's love for you all....I can't imagine your hurt...I can only pray...Please join in with all of us here praying for her and you....Dale

Boolit Bub
    I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I have two daughters and the very thought of losing one of them tears my heart in two. No matter how old they are they will always be my "baby". I cry with you today. I know that she has entered into the wonderful peace of the world which is to come and there she suffers from nothing! But I also know that the pain of loss is no less for the belief. Please know that I stand with you when you cannot stand alone. I cry with you so you do not cry alone. I smile with you when you remember the happier days of her days with you. Most of all, know that you brothers and sisters who care and support you even if we have never met in this life. Be comforted, receive peace, live as she lives through your memories and in your life ..

Boolit Bub
    Sorry for your loss................Prayers your way.

My heart goes out to you, your wife, and you child. I have lost a daughter and in my own way, can feel your pain. I always found solace in knowing that He who made us will take care of us. I pray you and your loved ones remain in God's hands now and always, amen.

Bill