Load DataLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingWideners
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
RotoMetals2 Repackbox
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: My baby took her life today.

Boolit Master

I to will say i can never tell you Ithat, "I know how you feel".

Heartsick pain I would guess.

I will say, that her goodness, and love, and joy can and will always live on in your heart and it sounds like that is what she would have wanted!

Boolit Buddy
    My prayers and well wishes are with you and your family. Rest assured the lord is looking after her now. God bless.

Boolit Master

I am so sorry.......just being able to post about it is healthy for you! May the Peace that surpasses all understanding be upon you and your family!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

I am so sorry for your loss.

We lost our oldest daughter in a car accident last October. It felt like I was punched in the chest when the trooper told me.
    Prayer and family will help you get through.

Know that it IS NOT your fault! I've been LE for 25 years. If someone wants to do it they will find a way.

Prayers and condolences.

Copper
    Copper75

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Sorry for your loss, prayers and thoughts with you and your family.

21 years of memories, i am sure you will treasure them.

Our prayers are with you... truely sad.

Boolit Master
    As a father of a Daughter of similar age, and one whom would shoot with me as well; I find my heart in heavy pain and have shed many tears for you my friend.
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

Boolit Master
    For a parent to bury a child,, it's unnatural. When the child takes their own life, you really feel like you did something wrong.
    I would venture to say in 99% of the cases,,, the parent isn't at fault in any way. Forget that she used your ammo.
    Do not dwell upon "Why?"
    Look back upon all the years you did have her with you, and smile at all the good memories. I know you have many by your post.
    I buried a son whom I never got to know. Almost 21 yrs ago. I find myself reflecting & wondering how he would have turned out.
    But I can smile,, for when we lost him, I just accepted that God knew best & figured a new angel in Heaven needed her own baby to care for. Maybe your daughter is the new angel that was sent to care for a recently lost baby.
    Answers to questions will never come.
    But PLEASE believe this. God does know best, and my thoughts & prayers are with you my friend. I hope my experience gives you thoughts & comfort.

Prayers for you and your family sent.
    I SHOOT MORE FOR LESS

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible,With Liberty and Justice for all.

Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

GAS--> $1.55--1-18-09

Boolit Master

As I sit here thinking of your post I'm stunned by the terrible loss you and your family have suffered. I will pray that our Lord will give you the strength to get through this.
    "Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyrannies.” Aristotle

Banned

Christ took a likin to me a few years back, after watchin me for years. Iam sayin shes fine right now. Take care, we are not here very long. We are a big family.

Thank you all for your support. We have read every post and every one is appreciated. Please visit the Emily Hope Fowler thread and see what a beautiful human being the world has lost.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Cast Boolits Owner

Prayers sent.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Master

I am so sorry for the loss and the pain that you are suffering at this time. Losing a child is one of the most heartbreaking losses that one can suffer. But you can take some comfort in knowing that she is at peace. I will pray that you and your family will also be able to find some peace despite your sorrow.
    "with liberty and justice for all"...must be 18 or older, not available in all states, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply. D. Stanhope

"The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Ammemdment

Boolit Buddy
    I am so sorry to learn of your Loss,
    I lost my wife of 22+ years same way and theirs no words that anyone can say to put you at ease,
    I can say with some time the hurt will lessen but will never go away,
    Please talk to your family and it will help you at with this
    and I can tell you many will say " I know how you feel" THEY DO NOT, and with gods help will never know..
    I again can only offer what helped me and my kids, and it was our holding each other up
    and trying to share our memory's of her, Hold family close, and Take all the time you need do not be rushed trying to get back on track,,
    Time will be the only thing that can help,
    I am so sorry and Our Family will Include her and your family in our parers
    Pleas keep in mind it's no ones fault, least of all yours,
    God Bless you and your family
    I hope and pray for strength for you all at this time,

The World's a lesser Place with out her in it,

Patrick Campbell and Family
    Keep strong and take time,
    Trust in God and Keep your Powder Dry ~ Oliver Cromwell

It's Said Republicans want to Pour all your Money down the Drain,,
    Where as the Democrats want a Bigger Drain,

Please Give me 24 to 48 Hours to respond to PM, Thank You

My Feedback, (did I buy or sell to you? Please add your Comments)
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter!

Boolit Master
    I can't imagine the pain you are enduring as I have never lost a child.
    I know what it is to lose loved ones through suicide and the grief is mind-numbing.

I will pray for you and your family.

Boolit Buddy

Ruther Glen,Va. Recently escaped from Peoples Democratic of Illinois
    I witnessed the pain my parents went through when they had to bury my brother. My father walked around for a week saying it is not right that a parent has to bury their child. It goes without saying that you and yours have been in my wife's and my prayers since I read the post. One thing that has always helped me is that I do truly believe that we go to a better place once we slip these mortal bindings. May you and your wife find some peace until you see her again.

Boolit Master
    I have no words for the sorrow. Wish I could help you in some way. I am just so sorry.......
    "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees" Looking for an RCBS Ammomaster and H&R shotgun barrels regardless of condition

Boolit Mold
    I am saddened by what has happened and will pray that God will provide you and your family some form of comfort.

Greg

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    When I first read this it REALLY HURT.

Now I remember the trip with my wife from the south rim of the Grand Canyon to Phantom ranch and back in one day. upon returning home watching the original cast of FIDDLER ON THE ROOF.

Then there was the trip with my daughter to N Minnesota. I drove all day and my daughter was sound asleep when we reached the camp grounds and finally found an empty camp site. I let Lara sleep while I put up the tent THE RIGHT WAY and put all of the gear in the tent. Woke up sleepyhead and she commented on how crowded the campgrounds were.

During the night a storm moved in and it seamed like I stood over her with a BIG towel to keep the moisture that was blowing THRU the fabric of the tent onto her for what seamed like hours to keep from waking her up. The lightning would have brought fear to many folks. In the mourning Lara woke up and commented on how quiet the camp grounds was considering all the tents she saw on her way to sleep.

We went outside and saw there were only about 4 of us with tents still standing and the rest were floating in the lake.

Yes memories are the things to cherish.

Yes I lost BOTH of them due to mental illness. Hold onto the wonderful memories as it WILL help ease the pain over time.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.