Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWideners
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Repackbox
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication

Thread: my reloading station (incomplete)

my reloading station (incomplete)

I have these little area in the corner of a spare room, going to do my reloading there. I also have a casting and sizing area in my shop.

debating on moving one of my singe stage press' from my stop to there. use it to deprimer rifle cases.

Boolit Master
    Looks like a good area.

Have fun!
    TEAM HOLLYWOOD

NRA- LIFE TSRA-LIFE SASS-LIFE

Boolit Master
    When i built my house 10 yrs ago I built a reloading room. Should of made it twice as large. Wasn't casting or working on guns at the time. Now with lube sizer, vice, etc my counter space has shrunk considerable. Wish I had made it the size of my garage. Nice start there.
    Our house is protected by the Good Lord and a gun and you might meet them both if you show up here not welcome son!

I have a work shop that has my casting, sizing and gun cleaning/work. the work shop needs to be a little larger.

I keep all my powders in the house. I decided I wanted to reload in the house.
    excuse the clutter, since I took this pic, I added a work table that is 36 to 42inchs high. it is nice. down have to bend over much.
    far my smartloader ($5 to 10 more I could of got a lee) press near a little lee press, do use them in tandem when I am paper patching 45cal muzzleloader bullets. to the right is my casting table. I need more outlets in that area. have a work bench on the back wall. two table opposite. and a same portable table that gets use more for working working then anything else. lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	964d20c2.jpg 
Views:	451 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	58254

Boolit Master

Too small too clean..you'll wish it was bigger in a very short time

if you mean as in brass, there is another area down the left side of the wall. as for what I reload, I only do 3 calibers. so storing them will not be a problem. I have not finished setting it up fully so I have not moved what is on the shelf right above the press.

my work shop is a lot cleaner then it was in that pic. still needs some organization but that is nothing new.

I strongly be leave, that is enough room.

Nice spot to have a cup of coffee and reload some boolits

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by corey012778 View Post
    if you mean as in brass, there is another area down the left side of the wall. as for what I reload, I only do 3 calibers. so storing them will not be a problem. I have not finished setting it up fully so I have not moved what is on the shelf right above the press.

my work shop is a lot cleaner then it was in that pic. still needs some organization but that is nothing new.

I strongly be leave, that is enough room.

Corey, I built me a shop out in my garage 2 yrs ago. It was a 16'x9'. I have 29' of work bench and 16' of shelves, plus roll out shelves under the benches. My father kept telling me...not big enough, as we built the benches. I kept saying and thinking, all this room, I've got plenty of space.
    Well 6 mo after completion, I'm out of room and now store stuff in the garage. It's all reloading and casting stuff in my shop too, nothing else.
    I'm hoping to add another 7'x14' add on to my shop, but I think about it and maybe its better i just add onto the garage. Either /or I have a feeling it'll never be enough room.

Boolit Man
    Nice area. But need more room lol

Boolit Grand Master

Good work, everybody needs a dedicated loading area! BTW, what's that black attachment to your turret press? Can't tell from the pic, but is it an attachment to the handle?
    Last edited by mdi; 01-17-2013 at 03:43 PM.
    My Anchor is holding fast!

see there is the auto indexing and the ergo handle. from how the pic looks, there is a black brass door handle right under the press.

Boolit Master

Dream on hoss. The longer you stay in shooting and reloading, the more stuff you need. The more stuff you buy, the more room you need. It like a stump tailed dog chasing his tail. He'll never catch up but he can't stop either, when he's so close. Just enjoy and expand as you need and the rest will take care of itself. Take care and enjoy life, its short enough anyway. james

Sometimes more stuff is not needed but rather wanted either way it grows.
    -nice start, I reloaded in an area about the same for years.

Quote Originally Posted by o6Patient View Post
    Sometimes more stuff is not needed but rather wanted either way it grows.
    Oh yes it does!!