Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Load DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: $300 Life Membership to the NRA deal

Boolit Man

Glad this continued until I could scrape up the dough! Just finished- no hastle; Thanks for passing the info.
    Last edited by rwsem; 01-27-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Boolit Master

Anyone know when this offer will expire? I'm trying to scrape enough together even though I recently paid for a new 1yr membership.

Re: $300 Life Membership to the NRA deal

I've heard till the end of this month, and also the end of Feb. I'm in the same boat as you, waiting to scrape the funds together, hoping it lasts another couple weeks.

Boolit Buddy

Supposedly this deal will expire on February 28th, but you never know, the NRA may extend this deal since it is so popular right now.

I did hear on Tom Gresham's Gun Talk Podcast last Sunday that they have over 1000 new Life Members that have signed up using this phone number and $300 deal. Pretty cool!

Boolit Grand Master
    so if they are so worried about our second amendment rite why will they not take payment by a check
    I have called 3 different times and all they take is cc and dc payments or electronic checks
    what is the big deal about sending me the information and me sending them a check??
    seems a wee bit fishy........
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

ANy NRA life member can offer Life memberships for $300... I do it all the Time....... just call NRA memberservices, give them you r membership number, then provide them the contact info on the prospective new life member and give them a CC#

EASY!
    "Remember the Range Day and keep it Holy. May the light of the Holy Tracer guide thy aim!"

NRA Benefactor Member

Anchorage, Alaska

Boolit Master
    a bump for a good cause

Boolit Master
    BTT for a good deal and I'm sure the NRA can use the money for the fight ahead!
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Boolit Master

Has anyone recieved true confirmation (card and other "stuff") of the their new Life Membership yet after calling the number. It just seems to good to be true. Right after I joined for a year I got an email saying I could upgrade to Life Member status for $600. I passed and now they are offering a $300 membership. I'm still a little skeptical. I work to hard for my money and I have otehr bills to pay also. I don't have a problem with a $300 membership as long as I know its genuine.

Boolit Man

Lefty; Look at reply #43. That convinced me to do it.
    Regards, Ron

Boolit Master

I was listening to Tom Gresham's Gun Talk this evening. As of today, they are over 6,000 new Life Members (on the $300 deal) in less than 1 month! -- Lets keep it up!
    Jon

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty SRH View Post
    Has anyone recieved true confirmation (card and other "stuff") of the their new Life Membership yet after calling the number. It just seems to good to be true. Right after I joined for a year I got an email saying I could upgrade to Life Member status for $600. I passed and now they are offering a $300 membership. I'm still a little skeptical. I work to hard for my money and I have otehr bills to pay also. I don't have a problem with a $300 membership as long as I know its genuine.
    That is what I was saying in my post #65
    why is it they can not send me the info to sign up to my address and then I mail a check
    ya I know its pretty old school kinda like paying for things up front with cash
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by rwsem View Post
    Lefty; Look at reply #43. That convinced me to do it.
    Regards, Ron
    Well now, thats does make me feel better the $300 well spent.

Boolit Master
    does anyone know if you can pay the $300 over 3 mos or 6 mos?
    I'm a Red Cross blood donor- are you? Make an appointment to donate today http://www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation
    http://www.redcrossblood.org/

FOR Disaster Relief DONATIONS-
    http://http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations

Boolit Bub

Quote Originally Posted by white eagle View Post
    That is what I was saying in my post #65
    why is it they can not send me the info to sign up to my address and then I mail a check
    ya I know its pretty old school kinda like paying for things up front with cash
    Mine arrived about a week ago... Turned out that the inside-the-window NRA sticker would not be visible through the tinted rear window on the car I was going to put it on, so I put it on my pickup (which does not have as dark of a tint on the rear window).

Boolit Buddy
    How come the NRA doesn't have the $300 lifetime membership option on their website? Like others I've been a little skeptical. I did read post #43 making it seem more legit, but just wondering why they don't have it listed on their website (advertised) for more people to join?

Boolit Mold
    Upgraded my membership yesterday, simple.

Boolit Grand Master
    I was told that this offer was only a call in
    I called member services and broke down and paid with a cc
    did not want to do it that way but like others have said with a deal like this its hard to pass
    and being in for a fight with the antis we need all the help we can get
    a win/win
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Master
    I bought my Life Membership on a $300 Special...but that was 1982!

I had to take advantage of this, and got my son & daughter both a Life Membership.

Also on the credit card.

Jon
    Col 2:13-17

Boolit Buddy

You really need to think of this as an investment, since I couldn't buy the AR I wanted right now, and I didn't want to pay double the price, the $300 to the NRA will help insure that I can buy my AR a year or even 10 years from now.

Also, go to the Ruger.com website and click on the "Protect Your Rights" link, they have a handy web letter that once you put in your name and address it will automagically send a letter to your US and State representatives.