Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRotoMetals2
RepackboxLee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad Data
Wideners Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: $300 Life Membership to the NRA deal

Boolit Buddy

$300 Life Membership to the NRA deal

I saw the $25 deal for a one year membership to the NRA, but I wanted to share a good deal for $300 (normally $1000) for a life membership to the NRA... I saw a tweet from Tom Gresham (the gun talk radio host) and you just call 1-888-678-7894. I just called them and there was no wait, they answer the phone asking you if you want to join or upgrade your NRA membership to a life membership for $300.

This same deal is now online too: https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/s...ampaignID=ar15

So if you can wing it I would suggest doing so.

Then the next step is to contact your 2 senators and one congressperson in Washington and urge them to stand up for the 2nd Amendment and vote against any gun control bills that are brought up.

Thanks!
    Last edited by yobohadi; 02-13-2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: New online option.

In the past when this opportunity came instead of upgrading my life membership i enrolled my son in life membership and at another time my daughter.

elfego
    Can our government survive the next 4 years?

Boolit Master

Sure appreciate the "heads-up" on this!!!!! I just renewed "for life"!!

Quote Originally Posted by yobohadi View Post
    I saw the $25 deal for a one year membership to the NRA, but I wanted to share a good deal for $300 (normally $1000) for a life membership to the NRA... I saw a tweet from Tom Gresham (the gun talk radio host) and you just call 1-888-678-7894. I just called them and there was no wait, they answer the phone asking you if you want to join or upgrade your NRA membership to a life membership for $300.

So if you can wing it I would suggest doing so.

Then the next step is to contact your 2 senators and one congressperson in Washington and urge them to stand up for the 2nd Amendment and vote against any gun control bills that are brought up.

Thanks!

Boolit Master
    Just be sure to join even if only for a year. Every dollar helps preserve your rights. Have an investment in rifles they are trying to ban? This is a good way to try to protect your investment.

Boolit Master
    Wish these deals would come up when I had enough cash on hand for them. Will have to just renew next yr.

Boolit Buddy

That is a great deal on a life membership.

Boolit Master

Thanks for the heads up! My son is now a life member! How does it feel to make a difference?
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Boolit Grand Master

This is real fellers.
    I just went and told the boss at my day job about it. He called and said he talked to a feller from the NRA (I believe he said Fairfax Va.)
    The feller told him that this promotion is going to run until the 31st, but they are taking so many calls that the higher ups may decide to extend it.
    They had not anticipated such a response! The guy sounded pretty worn out and said they were taking hundreds of calls per hour.
    Last edited by MBTcustom; 01-11-2013 at 06:11 PM.
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

Wish I had the money now. I just renewed for 5 years for $100 back in November!! What luck, maybe I can get my tax return in before the deadline date. Or hope they extend it till end of February, my son and I both would probably update our memberships!! Thanks for posting.
    WVHunter129
    Aim Small/Miss Small

Boolit Master

Been a life member since 1956. So many gun owners say they can't afford to join or just don't want to, for whatever reason. I say if you want to keep your 2nd ammendment rights, you can't afford not to join. They have their faults, but they are the only game in town, and if it wasn't for the NRA, our gun rights would be long gone. And keep bugging your legislators, both local and federal.

Boolit Mold
    Is this the $300 deal where you are "sponsored" by family or friends, or are they now offering initial lifetime memberships for $300?

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by stangman6069 View Post
    Is this the $300 deal where you are "sponsored" by family or friends, or are they now offering initial lifetime memberships for $300?
    You don't need a sponsor for this deal, and you can use it to join up or as a renewal. But, it is only for a short time from what I understand.

they had that deal once before and gave you 90 days to pay it off. to bad they don't have that deal now. GD
    "The good sense of the people will always be found to be the best army.They may be led astray for a moment,but will soon correct themselves" - Thomas Jefferson

I wasn't Born in the south but I got there as soon as I could.
    I like this site. MOSTLY good people. good ideas.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't!!
    "Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped." — Groucho Marx

"We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse"

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alstep View Post
    Been a life member since 1956. So many gun owners say they can't afford to join or just don't want to, for whatever reason. I say if you want to keep your 2nd ammendment rights, you can't afford not to join. They have their faults, but they are the only game in town, and if it wasn't for the NRA, our gun rights would be long gone. And keep bugging your legislators, both local and federal.
    i agree with this statement above, now, i have not been a life member very long, i guess about 10 years,
    but IMO to be a true "responsible gun owner" you need to be a NRA member.

why should i have to pay your share of the bill to protect OUR freedom.

it is our duty to inform eveyone we know to join the NRA with this amazing deal.
    hello.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alstep View Post
    i agree with this statement above, now, i have not been a life member very long, i guess about 10 years,
    but IMO to be a true "responsible gun owner" you need to be a NRA member.

why should i have to pay your share of the bill to protect OUR freedom.

it is our duty to inform eveyone we know to join the NRA with this amazing deal.
    hello.

Boolit Master
    I've been a member since 58 or 59, can't remember when I got my Life membership. Now I'm Endowment and have run out of sons and, with this deal, will give a Life membership to the last of the grandsons (5).

As others have said - the NRA has it's faults, and it isn't the only organization involved in protecting our 2d Amendment guaranteed right, but it is the most effective organization involved in protecting our 2d Amendment guaranteed right.

There are Conservatives, who support gun rights, who complain that the NRA supports Democrats, or does not support a Conservative agenda across the board. The NRA is not a Republican organization, though most Republicans are more likely to support the NRA, "Moderate" Republicans excepted. The NRA is an organization dedicated to firearms issues. So the NRA did not oppose Obamacare. But the NRA did get a provision tucked in the bill which prohibits physicians and other medical personnel from recording and maintaining information about gun ownership (remember when the American Academy of Pediatricians wanted all the pediatricians to ask about guns in the home? And remember when the CDC and/or AMA advocated doctors asking about firearms and promoted firearms as a "health risk"?). This just now came to light, with the anti-gunners now wanting to eliminate that from the law. But do they want to open Obamacare to amendments?

Ed

Boolit Bub
    Thanks for the heads up. I am now a life member............Joe

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

I sent an email to everyone on my concact list letting them know about the lifetime membership deal for $300. I had several takers on the other deal through Bass Pro.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Mold
    I wish all gun owner would take advantage of this. With the politician we have in DC now who would like to do away with the second amendment we are in for the fight of our lives.

My life membership was $300 back in the early 80's so $300 today is a great deal.