RotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
WidenersTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Repackbox
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why do you cast ?

03a3

Quote Originally Posted by BLTsandwedge1
    Could very well be Scrounger. Low bidder is low bidder. I also thought that the A3s might have been issued to National Guard units not yet deployed.

Regards.......
    Most likely in 1939 they figured they were going to war and we know the Garands weren't even being issued yet. Someone heard they were going to the draft and get a 2 million man army, saw how slow the Garands were coming out, saw how many '03s they had in reserve, and said, "Oh, ****..." So someone gave Remington a big contract for the '03A3 and a bunch of '03 parts. They were probably still fulfilling that contract in 1944. Of course the Garands were just flying out of the factory by then and most likely nothing Remington made was actually used, but our hindsight has always been better than foresight anyway...

Boolit Master at Heavens Range

Quote Originally Posted by StarMetal
    think this Mr Felt, who was just recently named the man who "Deep Throat" in the Watergate scandal...I think he's a low down snitch. The honorable way to have done it would be to do it right up front...like a man, instead of the coward that he was and is. Personally I think Nixson was a pretty good President.
    Joe
    Joe, I also think Nixon was a "pretty good president." However, there's a possibility that if Felt hadn't leaked info Nixon could have become president for life.