Inline FabricationLoad DataRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Reloading EverythingWidenersRepackboxTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision

Thread: Febuary's Free Knife Give Away!

Boolit Bub
    South Central, FL. In the Middle of the WOODZ!!!

Febuary's Free Knife Give Away!

http://www.brtradingfort.com/apps/fo...giveaway?next=

Ok guys, we have a winner for January, and I just posted Febuary's Free Item GiveAway. The link is above. Dont miss your chance to win this awesome knife guys. Dont Wait, its FREE to enter! Cheers, Big Ryan

PS: As always, I want to take a moment to thank Ken, and the entire cast boolit team for there continued support, and allowing us to post our monthly give away item here at Cast Boolits ( One of the Best Sites on the Web, hands down)!!!!
    Ona, FL

Boolit Grand Master

Great idea, Ryan. Thanks for the offer. Didn't enter because that's just not my style. Seems the only 'drawing' I 'win' is put on by a 3 letter Federal agency, anyway!
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Bub
    South Central, FL. In the Middle of the WOODZ!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Smith View Post
    Great idea, Ryan. Thanks for the offer. Didn't enter because that's just not my style. Seems the only 'drawing' I 'win' is put on by a 3 letter Federal agency, anyway!
    That sounds like my kinda luck too Wayne, but I think my lucky 3 letters are usually my "MIL". But, hey, if you change your mind, you are more then welcome to enter for your chance to win. Every month when I announce the winners name I get the same response from the winner "WOW, I have never won anything in my life" I assure you there is no hidden gimmicks or anything like that. All the extra $ that is generated by our site & its members gets turned around and given back to the members via the Monthly Free GiveAways. Its just our way of saying "Thank You" for supporting us, plus its fun to do. Matter of fact, January's winner is a member here from cast boolits. Hope to see you around. Cheers, Big Ryan
    Last edited by Big Ryan; 02-01-2011 at 06:46 AM.
    Ona, FL