Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyWideners
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Load Data Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiber AR Lowers

Boolit Master
    first they are not considered a "fiber" lower..but more like a glock composite.

they are excellent and have a lifetime warrantee.

i have had three and sold in excessive of thirty.........no complaints to date.

they have two big improvements over a std lower.

one: the trigger is single stage and much nicer than a stock mil...tho it is not a match trigger.

two: the fit for the upper lower rear pin is an interference fit....there is no upper/lowwer rattle!

as has been mentioned they are certifed for 223/5.56 only

buy with confidence.....

ohh i buy direct from the factory...current prices vary..i believe srp is $149 for a complete lower with internals and a six position colapsable butt stock.
    market price seen to be in the $139 range..but shotgun news article say they bought at $119.

if i get some extra cash i will buy more..

mike in co
    Last edited by mike in co; 01-23-2011 at 04:52 PM.
    only accurate rifles are interesting

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by mike in co View Post
    so put out some facts...ot quit promogating internet gossip....

mike in co
    Yes Mike, just assume that I have never dealt with them and was not giving them the benifit of the doubt. You will notice that I said nothing bad about the product, or even the owner. I am not a big time dealer like yourself, I only sell a few AR uppers a day, maybe that is why I was lied to over and over by the company.

I tried to put it very mildly, and let people do their own research, but you had to pry.

Once again, there is not a thing wrong with the lowers themselves, just the dealings behind them.

These lowers are the BOMB!!! I have built two AR's with this lower. ZERO PROBLEMS. Fantastic fit. You will not regret it.
    I would like a little lube with my OBAMA CARE!

Quote Originally Posted by dk17hmr View Post

I did the 15minute AR trigger job on these and it turned the triggers into match quality.

Geeze, is that a 30-round mag that you have there on your hunting rifle? Do you really need that much firepower to drop the furry little varmints out by you? They must grow them a whole lot tougher in your neck of the woods than they do down my way.

Seriously though, joking aside, What is "the 15minute AR trigger job"? I'm not familiar with that?
    “an armed society is a polite society.”
    Robert A. Heinlein

"Idque apud imperitos humanitas vocabatur, cum pars servitutis esset."
    Publius Tacitus

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 82nd airborne View Post
    Yes Mike, just assume that I have never dealt with them and was not giving them the benifit of the doubt. You will notice that I said nothing bad about the product, or even the owner. I am not a big time dealer like yourself, I only sell a few AR uppers a day, maybe that is why I was lied to over and over by the company.

I tried to put it very mildly, and let people do their own research, but you had to pry.

Once again, there is not a thing wrong with the lowers themselves, just the dealings behind them.
    i'll listen to facts.....
    i have had no issues with the company, nor with the product....

i did have a problem with a person CALIMING to be a regional sales rep for the company.....

(they did not have one).....

you can pm me the lies if you do not want to put them out here....

like i said , i'll listen

mike in co
    only accurate rifles are interesting

Quote Originally Posted by dk17hmr View Post
    I have one right now....I bought 2 when they were first on the market for $99 each shipped. A buddy of mine wanted an AR15 and talked me out of my only 223/556 AR which happend to be on a PlumCrazy.

I had 500+ rounds shot through it before I sold it and I know he has at least another 300 through it. Zero problems. The one I still have is on my 300 whisper, which claimed 2 antelope last fall, it has about 400 rounds through it so far.

I did the 15minute AR trigger job on these and it turned the triggers into match quality.

I talked Ricky P into buying 3 of them along with uppers I found for a pretty good price, I think the uppers were less than $350.

Worth the money.

Doug,
    What upper you running? I have a soft spot for the slab sides.
    Thanks

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by mike in co View Post
    i'll listen to facts.....
    i have had no issues with the company, nor with the product....

i did have a problem with a person CALIMING to be a regional sales rep for the company.....

(they did not have one).....

you can pm me the lies if you do not want to put them out here....

like i said , i'll listen

mike in co
    Ill try to shoot you a pm out this evening. Im not really interesting in running their company down publicly, but it is good for people to do thier own research, incase something relevent turns up. Thats all Im trying to get people to do.
    Regards,
    Aaron