WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee Precision
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Load Data Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanny Clause is watchin you!!

Banned

I splurged. Barrel liner from TJ's for my original #4 rolling block plus chambering reamer from brownell's, Blammer's Castboolit ingot moulds (yes blammer, they're wrapped under the tree!), a .45 Colt NEA SB2, and finally a new Master Chrony so I can quit borrowing one.

Mrs. Geargnasher got (CENSORED!!!) from me and Santa, she'll have to tell you herself cuz she might log on and snoop!

I cut and split three cords of firewood this Summer so I'm good on heating fuel, and the wifey keeps the larder stocked for at least 3-months out, never know what's gonna happen.

My new year's gift is a new job starting on the 3rd.

Bret, I thought you were going to say that sawdust was for smelting wheel weights!

Gear

Boolit Master
    Gear, Congrats on the new job!!!
    I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I plan to go out the same way.

Boolit Man
    We have a remodel going on that has interrupted my casting because of the garage being the laydown area for the contractor.

I was looking wistfully at the natchez site and she said to splurge on casting stuff.

No need to ask for clarification, as she didn't stutter. :

I got a 356402 4c lyman mold and a saeco 115 gr 30 cal 4c mold and sets of lee handles to grind to fit.

Mines a keeper too.

Merry Christmas

My wife and I have already built our Christmas present over the Summer and Fall. Got the yardage all marked across the sidehill ..alot of deer and moose walk by! She also encouraged me to buy a Mihec mould ..the 359640 group buy going on right now...I count my blessings everyday !! Merry Christmas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cabin Picture.jpg  
    You'll shoot your eye out kid !

Banned

Thanks, 101!

Gear

I bought a Gracoil adjustable buttplate for my GTI. Now I just need to install it.
    Crabo

Do not argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BSkerj View Post
    My wife and I have already built our Christmas present over the Summer and Fall. Got the yardage all marked across the sidehill ..alot of deer and moose walk by! She also encouraged me to buy a Mihec mould ..the 359640 group buy going on right now...I count my blessings everyday !! Merry Christmas
    Awesome home out there in the mountains. Haven't purchased anything for X-mas and doubt I do either as the little ones need things more than I do with the unemployment smack down over here in our home.

Boolit Buddy
    Wife let me trade and put some cash on a Marlin 1894s. Wont let me shoot it until after Christmas.