MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRepackbox
WidenersLee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Star won

Boolit Grand Master
    I had screwed it out, most of the way. It was the last inch or so when just the seal on the end of the pressure screw was in the reservoir. When that bad boy let go, pow, it got me.
    In the future I will have the heat on it. That should make it much easier to get out.

This has been a learning experience for sure.

Boolit Master
    No matter how you explain yourself , they are still going to give you grirf just because its fun.
    Sent from my PC with a keyboard and camera on it with internet too.
    Melting Stuff is FUN!
    Shooting stuff is even funner

L W Knight

Boolit Grand Master
    Oh, I know. Can't wait for all the comments at work tomorrow.

My wife just thinks I'm an idiot. Sad to say I have a hard time arguing right now.

At least it wasn't the tinsel fairy.

Boolit Master
    I was 3 stepd up a ladder today and thought that it was 2 steps when I started down. I'll tell ya , that last step was a doozy. I was in motion when I hit the floor and tumbled backward. No way to catch my balance because another ladder caught my foot.
    Anyway I saved the Dewalt drill in my have by placing my thumb between the drill and the floor on impact. Now I have a black thumb.
    P.S. It felt good when it quit hurting.
    It happens!!
    Sent from my PC with a keyboard and camera on it with internet too.
    Melting Stuff is FUN!
    Shooting stuff is even funner

L W Knight

In Remembrance

Nah

Got my handle from some 7.62 X 51 surp I got from Century for forty two a thousand. Some had loose bullets. All were Portugese. My shooting partner made fun of my purchase. I have been giving him a battlepack for his birthday for years.
    Dang battle packs are worth a hundred each now.
    Musta been about the time I joined up here.

Life is good

Just tell them you forgot the third rule of marriage NEVER backtalk with out a good escape route I will never make that mistake again!!!! Clint

Black Powder 100%

Livingston, La. 20 miles east of Baton Rouge, La.
    That washer is called the hycar and it may be lubed. The easiest way to remove the entire assembly is to have the air cylinder. You just put air into the hole on the lower back of the cylinder and it retracts. Fast and easy. It is good to have a spare Hycar as they do go bad without warning and only cost about $7.50
    Shooter of the "HOLY BLACK" SASS 81802 AKA FAIRSHAKE; NRA ; BOLD; WARTHOG;Deadwood Marshal;Bayou Bounty Hunter; So That his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat; 44 WCF filled to the top, 210 gr. bullet

I really know nothing about star sizers. But, i do have an idea for you, if there is a place to do it. My idea comes from removing, and installing camshafts in automobile engines. The job is much easier if you screw a fairly long bolt into the end of the camshaft. Is there a place on the plunger that you could drill and tap to screw a bolt into it? You would ideally want it to be a blind hole, so you would not have to leave the bolt in all of the time. If you can, then removing the plunger would be much easier, and you would have much greater control of it. If you can not drill and tap a hole in it, then the only thing i can think of right off the top of my head is maybe a pair of needle nose vice grips, if there is a place to grab it without damaging it. I hope one of those ideas will help.
    Silver and Gold are for rich men. Lead and Brass is MY silver and gold! And when push comes to shove, one of my silver and gold pieces will be more valuable than a big pile of actual silver and gold.