Titan ReloadingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
WidenersSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication

Thread: Winchester 32-20 reloading tool on Gunbroker

Boolit Buddy

Winchester 32-20 reloading tool on Gunbroker

People sometimes tell me they dont own guns because guns are too expensive. I tell them guns dont cost anything. They are essentially another form of currency.

Le Loup Solitaire

32-20 reloading tool

Hi, This is one of the early reloading tools that I'm sure are owned and used by some of the members here and one or more of them can provide more exact information with regard to model number, year, manufacturer, and working tips. Essentially it had a decapping pin that drove the spent primer out of the fired case. The tool also reprimed the case with a new primer. These steps were done by opening and closing the handles with the case held in the tool. The primed case was then filled with black powder and a bullet started in the mouth of the case and the case was inserted into the priming chamber on the tool...the handles were then closed...the bullet was seated and finished. A crimp was put on the bullet to hold it in place at the same time. The tool/system worked quite well. This tool in this caliber and other calibers are often found in the E-Bay auctions under "handloading tool" for much more reasonable prices than the one shown for $175 on your G-Broker link. While it appears to be in pretty good shape it is way out of the usual price range. I would suggest checking out what may be available elsewhere and or getting some info thru the antique reloading tool association to which several members here belong. LLS

Boolit Grand Master

Looks like all his prices are in the fantasy range.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master at Heaven's Range 2010

win 32/20

I have the win tool and mold.there should be the decaping expander with the tool.one of the members here copied my decaper.
    the tool does not resize the case as there is a die for that. I bought a standard
    sizing die to go with mine.I got my set with the 73 win rifle in 1937.the gun was stolen in the 50s.
    WILDCATT