Load DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
RepackboxReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyWideners
RotoMetals2 Titan Reloading

Thread: God's Light and Freworks Show

God's Light and Freworks Show

Woke up at 4:00 AM to one of those strobe light continual flashing lightning shows, bedroom lights up and stays lit, kind of deal, accompanied by the roaring rain and 85 mph wind, as recorded. Turned on the radar was solid white with lightning strikes, dad gum. Had 3 torpedoes go by...great way to wake up. God has a real sense of humor about how to wake folks up.

Right now at 7:00 AM it is still dark and with a continual rolling thunder and roaring rain.

NW FL in May, just getting Ma Nature's throat cleared for the June to come no doubt.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

I hear many great things about Florida but the tornados/hurricanes aren’t part of that good news. Stay safe.
    The sooner I fall behind...the more time I have to catch up with

Wife had to go to Crestview, storm made a mess, looked like a tornado went down interstate 85 in the middle of Crestview, right through the intersection of hiway 90, took out the store fronts and traffic lights. Strewed building debris all over the 4 lane highway, going east-west and the 4 lane going north-south. No way around and no way through, backed up for miles. Took two hours to get to the hospital down by I-10 on 85.
    This was one of those storms , that makes no difference where you are, bad storms with tornadoes imbedded, they just happen no matter where you live.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Boolit Master

Texas got a few good storms last night as well I hear east Tennessee got hit yesterday as well. we got lots of rain but wasn't to bad here. stay safe
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here