MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyReloading EverythingLee Precision
RotoMetals2WidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Repackbox Load Data

Thread: Ruger PC Charger 9mm

Boolit Master

Ruger PC Charger 9mm

Daughter brought over one of these. After some fooling around with the red dot sight (off of another gun) at 25 yards it was plunking them all in 2 1/2 inches. Seemed a bit heavy for me, more than my Hi Point 9mm. She likes it, I think because of the unusual design more than any other reason. Folds up very compactly.
    "You will wantonly strike a hornet's nest which extends from mountains to ocean, and legions, now quiet, will swarm out and sting us to death. It is unnecessary; it puts us in the wrong; it is fatal." Robert Toombs, Democrat of Georgia, warning of the results of the imminent attack of the Confederacy upon Fort Sumter in Charleston Harbor, 1861

Boolit Mold
    I have a Ruger pc carbine take down. It's heavy but fun to shoot.

Boolit Master

A 10/22 that shoots 9mm from cheap, reliable Glock mags? What's not to like?

I have the carbine with the standard sporting rifle stock and the ventilated handguard. I set it up with AR flip up sights and a co-witness height red dot. Great hundred yard jug buster. I keep thinking I should have the stock hydra-coated with a blonde woodgrain print so it looks like a PPSH-41.
    WWJMBD?

In the Land of Oz, we cast with wheel weight and 2% Tin, Man.

Boolit Master
    I've got the old PC9 Police Carbine. Same gun, only not folding, and uses Ruger Mags and Ruger Scope Rings. Great guns for what they were designed for. A little dated by the same standards today. BUT, they make great truck guns when you need a good gun that isn't in a heavy caliber. Used it quite a bit back in the day when I'd run on coyotes and small pigs. Not quite enough for the big ones. But the little 100lb pigs you can take pretty easily with it.
    Currently looking for a Lyman/Ideal 311419 Mold - PM if you have one you'd like to get rid of!

JDGabbard's Feedback Thread

"A hand on a gun is better than a cop on the phone," Jerry Ellis, Oklahoma State House of Representatives.

The neighbors refer to me affectionately as, "The nut up on the ridge with the cannon." - MaxHeadSpace.

Jdgabbard's very own boolit boxes pattern!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost23 View Post
    I have one also. I desperately need to give it some exercise again soon.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost23 View Post
    Too heavy for me for what it is. Turned one down for a good price for that reason.

Boolit Master
    You need to take out a loan to jazz them up. Aftermarket parts are pricey. I run mine stock and it works ok. I have killed to many glock mags so I switched it back to the ruger mag.
    Stop being blinded by your own ignorance.