Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Inline FabricationLoad Data
RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Enlarging the NRA

Boolit Master

Enlarging the NRA

I enrolled my Canadian Girlfriend in the NRA, she is happy to stand there with her cammys and her NRA card. I bought my son, an annual membership. The other kids are already on life member tracks.

Me, for $275 I got to become a Benefactor Member, It has taken from the late 60s until now to go from Life Member to Benefactor member.

All of you should support the NRA by giving away a membership to somebody you love.

If you have problems with the NRA then talk to the NRA about those problems, other wise who are going to call when they come to take your guns away?

Jerry
    Honor is a Way of Life

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Boolit Master
    Jerry, it's taken me over 30 years to become a BENEFACTOR. It does not mean squat to some people. Means something to me! I'll overtly exercise my rights tomorrow at the range! If some pipsqueak piss ant from chitown has a problem with that he can come and talk to me in my face, just like that unfortunate meeting he had with Joe the Plumber. Sucker got elected anyway, go figger....
    It ain't rocket science, it's boolit science.

Beekeeper

NRA Membership

Do you gentlemen mind if I ask you a question about your membership in the "NRA".
    I held a membership from age 12 to 26.
    Then when I was serving in a place called Vietnam I tried to renew my subscription.
    Received a letter from the "NRA" telling I did not fit the profile of what the "NRA" wanted as one of it's members so my renewal was rejected.
    I recently (after reading articles on it's great works) contacted the "NRA" to ask them about membership and told them of my experience. They told me to send the letter to them and they would evaluate it.
    I informed them if they would pay for the trip to Vietnam I would dig up the slit trench and retreive it and send it to them as I had used it to clean my posterior.
    They told me that my attitude was probably why they had not renewed my subscription.

My feelings are they didn't want me so why should I want them.
    I have not seen very much good they have done over the years except pound their chest and say how great they are.

In California where I live they cancelled their appearance in court as they clamed they couldn't win here and didn't want to damage their reputation.
    Again if you will not help me why should I help you.

Just one mans opinion and like rear ends everyone has one.

survivalists Dad