RepackboxReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brain surgery today.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Praise GOD ! Prayer for quick recovery Cliff . Thank you for this good report .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    What a blessing
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

Praise God for His loving mercy.

Moderator Emeritus

God does work in mysterious and glorious ways....Praise God for what He did for Mary!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Wow! I will always be amazed and awed at what surgeons can do these days! Thanks for the update, and thank God for His healing hands! When looking for a surgeon to do my neck, I asked my dentist if he knew him, and he - a man who NEVER stopped working - stopped, pulled his stool back and placed his hands on his legs, and said, "Do I know him? Let me tell you what!" And this scared me to death! But he told the story of his MIL and how she had a deep brain tumor, and the family had been called in and told that she wouldn't be with us much longer. And then, someone checked, and Dr. Baker was the ONLY physician south of NYC who was certified for the particular proceedure necessary to heal her. He was called in and ... long story short, she lived and is alive today! And healthy, hardy and happy, too! My dentist was taken by cancer a few years back. But his story let me go into surgery with great faith and anticipation. And it truly couldn't have gone better unless it had been avoided in the first place!

It is truly awesome what our docs and surgeons can do these days. Praise be to God who has allowed us to discover and apply so many, many wonders on His behalf when we pray diligently! I hope her recovery goes well. From what I've come to know, at least, the vision problems are part and parcel of the healing process, usually. None of us is promised tomorrow, and it's things like this that help us keep that in mind much better than we seem naturally inclined to do, normally. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Boolit Buddy
    Latest update:
    Mary is recovering like a rock star. She's been moved out of ICU (not quite a regular room yet, but one step down from ICU). She's sitting up, has eaten a little, and is talking. Her vision is a bit wonky (she has some double vision that's not unexpected but is bothersome). She was able to sleep last night for the first time since surgery. Overall, her progress is terrific.

Cliff

Banned

Thank God for the progress

Boolit Mold
    Prayers for a swift recovery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Prayers sent

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Please continue to walk with Mary and help her to heal. Please take any pain away and allow her vision to come back to normal. Father, All is possible through You and I am thankful for what You have done form Mary. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers of Thanks to God for being Wonderous and Good.. Please continue to heal Mary and be with all her family thru this ordeal... Amen

In Remembrance

Came to this late. Prayed for full recovery.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by DLCTEX View Post
    Came to this late. Prayed for full recovery.
    +1. Praying for Mary.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Moderator Emeritus

Wow! Is our God a wonderful and loving God, or what? Thanks for the update. Still praying for all concerned.

Is it not amazing, that as the world is so replete with all manner of evil, our Lord STILL gives us wonders like this? What greater proof could we have of His wondrous and immaculate Love for us humble creatures? Praise the Lord, from whom ALL blessings flow!

Thank you Lord for Mary's healing, and we ask that you bring her to a full recovery.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Perma-Banned

She and the family have certainly been blessed.

Prayer sent.

Boolit Buddy
    Mary is now in a physical rehab facility to work on some of the problems caused by the surgery. This will last for about another week to 10 days and hopefully home then. Once there has been a 5-6 week recuperation period radiation therapy will begin for 6-12 weeks to make sure all the tumor cells are killed. Then continue at home using the therapy exercises for motor skills that were changed because of the surgery. Recovery will take most of a full twelve months. That is the update so far.

Thank you one and all for the prayers!!

Thanks to god for the healing!

Cliff

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Uplifting news Cliff ! Please keep us aware of her progress , more prayer. Thank you for this good report .
    No turning back , No turning back !

I'm sorry that I'm just now seeing this.

Very glad to hear things went well, and she's recovering well! Prayers sent for a continued and speedy recovery.