RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Load DataInline FabricationWidenersSnyders Jerky
Lee Precision RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: california shooting

Banned

california shooting

fricking joke. The news people are already blaming the massive amount of guns in the US and claim its an ar15 and one joker said that you can sound like a squad of shooters with one of those HEAVY caliber semi auto rifles!! They don't even know how the shooters were yet and what the motives are and are blaming gun control on it. ONLY in California!!

Vendor Sponsor

Oh but wait! There's MORE! If you buy into this logic right now, we will send you President Obama's sincerest regards absolutely FREE of charge, operators are standing by....

They are saying it was 3 shooters armed with long guns and wearing body armor that piled into a black SUV and disappeared.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Banned

probably paid for by the democrats to stir up anti gun rhetoric and give them a better chance at election time. Wonder how long it will take bozoma and Hillary to blame us nutcase gun owners. black Yukon with men with body armor sounds awful government to me

Vendor Sponsor

All politics aside, that is a stingingly LAME place to go shoot up. C'mon man, ppl with disabilities? This puts this shooting in a particularly hateful light and I hope the scoundrels are hunted and killed like rabid animals. Whoever thought this one up doesn't DESERVE due process.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GunControl.jpeg 
Views:	915 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	154695
    Shoot'em If You Got'em...

Boolit Grand Master

Wag to dog.

Boolit Master
    how are those gun free zones working for you????

Banned

that's for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by DougGuy View Post
    All politics aside, that is a stingingly LAME place to go shoot up. C'mon man, ppl with disabilities? This puts this shooting in a particularly hateful light and I hope the scoundrels are hunted and killed like rabid animals. Whoever thought this one up doesn't DESERVE due process.

Banned

no obomas saying the country needs to come together to change the way we deal with violence in this country. Just twisting it into a political issue to press his agenda on us. No one asks what the outcome would have been if everyone in that area had legal consealed guns. Guess they figure all of us good honest citizens will join in with the bad guys and start shooting disabled kids! then the AS_____ news people keep showing the same stretches being wheeled out over and over without a break so it looks like an even bigger news story.
    Last edited by Lloyd Smale; 12-02-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    I am convinced of two certainties: (1) If Democrats controlled Congress right now then we Americans would have reached a political tipping point this fall. Law-abiding gun owners would have their right to keep and bear arms seriously infringed right now if Democrats controlled Congress as they control the White House. (2) Possibly no election year has been as important to law-abiding gun owners than the 2016 election year will be, and therefore we must all be directly and continually involved. The presidential election and many election results nationwide will be seen as a referendum on gun rights. So gun owners need to be involved in these elections, giving money, holding fundraisers at our homes, writing letters to newspapers, meeting with editorial boards, and yes, fervently supporting the NRA. Murders around the world continually make it crystal clear that gun control does nothing but make the innocent defenseless, but Democrats and the liberal media believe this is their time to strike. Enemies of the Bill of Rights will see the gun issue as a way to rally their voters, and this lame duck President will try to make gun control the key facet of his legacy.

Boolit Master

This is a picture from the scene. It doesn't identify the origin of the brass, but doesn't report any shots fired by police. I am not good enough to identify the caliber from this picture. Can someone else identify it? Reportedly the shooters used AK47s, but the news people are notoriously bad at calling that sort of thing.

Attachment 154706

Reportedly there were three shooters in military gear and left in a black SUV. I am not a conspiracy nut, but the "there's something wrong with this picture" bells are starting to ring.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

The Learning Never Stops!

I'm ordering three more stripped lowers in the morning.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

In Remembrance
    To me the neck is to small for the AK, and it looks more like the 6.8 to me.

Very hard to tell by the picture, when I try to enlarge it, it gets kinda grainy.
    Click to see what I'm doing and have available, this takes you to the VS (Vendor Sponsor) section of the site. Currently..25Rem,30Rem, 32Rem, 35Rem, 257Roberts, 358Win, 338Fed, 357 Herrett, 30 Herrett, 401 Winchester, 300Sav, 221 Fireball, 260Rem, 222Rem, 250 Savage, 8mm Mauser (AKA 8x57), 25-20WCF

Annealing Services

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...php?117-Grumpa

Boolit Master
    To quote the ancient Chinese philosopher... :"Sum Ting Wong"

Big Pharma again strangely silent on this! ...... Lee
    Been paddlin' upstream all my life, don't see no reason to turn around now.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Been watching this off and on . . . certainly sad and a terrible thing . . . but . . .

What irritates the &^*%%$ out of me is the "typical news coverage". Supposition, theories, remarks and "informing the public" . . . all without having absolutely ANY knowledge other than what those far back from the scene can "witness". Why oh why does the media feel the need to "inform" people as to what is going on when they have no idea themselves? From what was said just a few minutes ago, those who were in the building were not being allowed to speak to anyone, including their families, about what happened until they were debriefed by LE. And that makes perfect sense.

Rest assured . . . before this is over, the "antis" are going to add it to their fodder to ban guns.
    and this all occurred in Kalifornia . . . where gun laws are strict. My prediction is that as sad as this is, it will work as other incidents have . . . gun sales will go up. People are getting fed up the inability to protect themselves which is a "right". LE can only react "after the fact" and very rarely are in a position to "prevent" . . and this is nothing against LE.
    But, the guv'ment is going to protect us . . . all you have to do is listen to their rhetoric.
    after all, the spikes on top of the fence around the big house in Washington that were recently added to "keep people out" certainly worked well . . . just like our tight security along the border.

even though it's against "government policy" . . . let's all say a prayer for those victims involved and hope that they can apprehend those that did it. . . . .and they just came on that they have found them . . one killed and one wounded . . . time will tell if they got it right with the perps.

Boolit Master
    Kalifornica. Yep

To quote the ancient Chinese philosopher... :"Sum Ting Wong"

Big Pharma again strangely silent on this! ...... Lee
    Been paddlin' upstream all my life, don't see no reason to turn around now.

Boolit Master
    Looks like all three are dead. What matters now is who they are, what is in their SUV and who, if anyone, claims responsibility.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    They just said all 3 shooters are accounted for.

Not sure if any are still alive.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Grand Master

Cool, now I need to order two more barrels in the morning. I was putting it off because I didn't know how I wanted to build them. Looks like 223 Wylde it is. Also need furniture and BCGs now that I think about it. Great!

The news should be reporting the news, not conjecture. Everything is an OpEd piece anymore. Apparently none of them took a journalism class. Let alone know that journalists are supposed to report unbiased facts. Wonder if we will get any true facts from this one.

Sure looks like a terrorist attack so far. That didn't stop the ******* from immediately blaming the guns. It just happened and he was already on TV. Just listen to this idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHVpMmCu81M
    Never in history has there been a situation so bad that the government couldn't make it worse.
    A foolish faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.