RotoMetals2RepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWideners
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication

Thread: CHOP CHOP! Homeowner Stops Break-In With Machete <-- GOOD ONE!

Vendor Sponsor

CHOP CHOP! Homeowner Stops Break-In With Machete <-- GOOD ONE!

OMG! If you were a burglar, would you even dream of going back and trying your luck with this one again? Me thinks not NO but HELL NO! After she chopped him in the head when he tried to crawl into her house through the window, this Memphis home owner ran NAKED out her front door wielding her machete in pursuit.

(You got to play the video to get the full effect!)

http://www.wlox.com/story/27772477/p...mobilecgbypass

Last edited by DougGuy; 01-07-2015 at 01:40 PM.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Bravo, we need more of this.

ADMIN

"CHOP IT"
    I think someone should give her a new machete
    Something like the reporter had.
    Don't like being hammered by the Cast Boolits Staff, then don't be a nail.
    The rules are simple to follow.

Boolit Master
    That'll do............that'll do

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by HATCH View Post
    "CHOP IT"
    I think someone should give her a new machete
    Something like the reporter had.
    That one would have probably gotten stuck in the bum's skull! Somehow the thought of that makes me think of a good ol' Popeye cartoon..
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

I think the rust one is best. Some one needing a tetanus shot with a head wound would key the cops in.
    Those who choose violence as a first option are typically confronted by somebody else using violence as a last resort.

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll enjoy it a second time.

Do not confuse my being polite for weakness.
    Using MX Linux 21

From the free state of Idaho

ADMIN

Quote Originally Posted by MaLar View Post
    I think the rust one is best. Some one needing a tetanus shot with a head wound would key the cops in.
    I think someone bleeding out in the victims yard would also key the cops in too
    Don't like being hammered by the Cast Boolits Staff, then don't be a nail.
    The rules are simple to follow.

Boolit Master

Do ya think she likes mustard on her biscuits? Mmmhmmm
    A whole new tack to a "Slingblade" sequel

On a serious note, I hope this incident is enough to guarantee her future safety, word gets around & all. Maybe the rest will bypass her home when they get the itch to rob someone.
    An old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life. "Inside me two wolves fight," he told the boy.
    "One is evil - he is anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity, resentment, lies, false pride, and ego. The other is good - he is joy, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, generosity, truth and faith. The same fight is inside you - and every other person, too."
    The grandson thought for a minute and asked,"Which wolf will win?"
    The old Cherokee replied, "The one you feed."

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    So the neighbors didn't notice a naked angry black woman with a machete run out of her home chasing somebody ? Dude that is a rough hood' .
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Quote Originally Posted by MaLar View Post
    Or a little blood poisoning.............................

Boolit Master
    I love it! She sends several good messages.

Boolit Buddy
    That was good. CHOP IT!
    USAF (Retired) 1985-2005

Boolit Master
    Naked? Oh my eyes.
    But why no pix of the perp?
    Prolly looked like a split open coconut! And just as smart.......................
    Been paddlin' upstream all my life, don't see no reason to turn around now.

Vendor Sponsor

He hasn't shown up at a hospital yet. Maybe he is dead in the woods somewhere?

Boolit Master

Yakkity yak don't come back. Chop chop.

Boolit Buddy
    I do believe I would rather be shot than hit in the head with a machete

Boolit Master
    In the video..she loooks pretty comfortable swinging that blade..and by the rust and gouges in that blade...perhaps there was some "undocumented" whacking in her past?

Vendor Sponsor

She named it "Rufus"

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Whitehaven woman, armed with a machete, took on a man who tried breaking into her home in the 5000 block of Horn Lake.
    “I was swinging my machete thinking, ‘Chop him! Chop him! Chop him!'” Cheryl Nibley said.

She sprang into action Tuesday afternoon when she heard someone breaking into her house. “As I was talking to the police on the phone I was hearing my window coming up in my bedroom,” she said. “So I’m telling the police that he’s coming in the house! He’s coming in the house!”

As the window went up, Nibley brought her machete down over and over again. She has even given the machete a name, calling it Rufus. “Say hello to my little friend,” she teased, holding a foot-long knife up. “I chopped the blinds up. I chopped him up. I chopped the bed up.”

She thinks she sliced the intruder on the head and shoulders.

He took off running, but Nibley and her machete took off after him. “I ran back out the door with my machete and my cell phone. I was still on the phone with the police, and I was chasing him down the road there.”

Nibley believes this was the same person who broke into her home last month. “He broke in here right before Christmas and stole all the televisions,” she said.

She has a warning and advice for anyone who thinks about coming back uninvited. “They need to be careful, and they need to go get a job! Go make some money and stop stealing people’s stuff!”

However, if they do come back, she and Rufus will be waiting. “Rufus, you did good,” she said, petting the knife. “You saved me!”

Nibley lost sight of the intruder as she was chasing him, but thinks he may be injured.

So far, police do not have any leads.

Boolit Master

Hope he gets a really bad infection that is hard to treat!!
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.