Inline FabricationLoad DataLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Wideners
Reloading Everything Titan Reloading

Thread: Just ordered a CZ P-09 from Cajun Gun Works "Pro Package" for IDPA

Boolit Master

Just ordered a CZ P-09 from Cajun Gun Works "Pro Package" for IDPA

Im making a change from Glock 34 to the CZ-P09. I just could not leave polymer. Just love the way all the 1911 guys start making excuses when the plastic gun kicks there butts.

CGW installs a quick reset trigger and works the action. They told me more than I wanted to know about how it works. I like to drive the gun not work on it. Have the long 5 week wait.

Everything I have read says its a tack driver, I really like the metal mags (drop free-er than the glock mags) The barrel axis is very low giving very little muzzle rise. Cant wait to run and gun with it!

In what division will you be shooting? Are the parts production legal? Seems like you just ordered an ESP gun.

I've seen plenty of poly guys eat it at the hands of my 1911's and 2011's. I've been beat by both and shot both.

Either way, you made a good decision, CZ+CGW=awesome.

Boolit Master
    I shoot SSP. The only part I could not use is the improved hammer. The hammer helps improve the trigger but I cant use it.

Boolit Master
    Totally agree with Jupiter7: "Either way, you made a good decision, CZ+CGW=awesome."

I got a 2014 CZ 97BE from CGW and it is FANTASTIC!

Boolit Master
    I have been out of pistol shooting since 2008 and a lot has changed. I bought a glock 34 and thought it would be a good choice. I do pretty good in the matches with it but when I go to the range I cannot shoot decent groups. Im not saying the glock is not accurate. Im just not accurate with the Glock. I know its the Indian and not the bow and arrow.

I have been placing in the top 4 at the local matches even though I am sloppy running the stage. I shoot the glock plenty good for 0- down hits on paper. I hope the p-09 will improve my double tap and longer shots on steel. I need some live fire drill / training with more matches under my belt before I can expect to run a very clean stage.

Quote Originally Posted by GARD72977 View Post
    Everything I have read says its a tack driver, I really like the metal mags (drop free-er than the glock mags) The barrel axis is very low giving very little muzzle rise. Cant wait to run and gun with it!
    JoeL from czfirearms.us uses his to shoot Bullseye with. He has installed all the CGW goodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5K2...5LbmXn9IDQhjqw

Boolit Mold

I bought on too

I just order a CZ P-07 w/ Pro package & narrow fiber optic (old man's) front sight and the matching black rear sight from Cajun Gunworks. David must have made a very good buy on the guns to be selling for the price he was when I bought mine.

I have a CZ-75BD with Cajun Gunworks firing pin, main and firing pin safety pin springs in it along with a bit of polishing that made a really nice trigger on it. More importantly David made me a custom Ghost ring rear sight that work with a XS Big Dot front sight that my seventy one year old eyes can hit anything I can see with in 25 yards in any light with or without my glasses.

This time I thought I would try and save some money and have David do it instead of doing it myself. I think I saved about $150 dollars or more.

I found a holster for the P-07 with a Verdian C5l at White Hat holsters.

GC

Boolit Master
    I recently had David do his magic to a CZ 2075 Rami decocker. Excellent guy doing excellent work.