RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingLoad Data
RepackboxInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Wideners Snyders Jerky
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: My End Is Near

Boolit Bub
    Go in peace my friend. You will be missed!

Boolit Buddy

FELIX, Warren; Thank you for all you've done for us. May God be with you, always. There will be
    prayers for you and your family. Farewell my friend..
    thebigmac

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS..

[COLOR="#FF0000"]MANY YEARS AGO I GAVE AN OATH TO DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION FROM
    A-L-L TRAITORS, BOTH FOREIGN & DOMESTIC NOW, AT 78, I'M READY AGAIN TO ANSWER THE CALL.
    COLOR]

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Buddy

Felix,
    I will say the rosary for you this evening. God bless and keep you and I hope to meet you on the other side.
    "The Constitution should be taken like mountain whiskey -- undiluted and untaxed." - Sam Ervin

I am a newcomer here but thank you very much for the information you shared and hope to meet you on the other side God Bless
    You better watch where you go and remember where you been
    That's the way I see it I'm a Simple Man. - Charlie Daniels
    For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. -Matthew 6:14-15

Boolit Master
    I just found this thread.
    A lump in my throat as I read the OP.
    Tears flowed as I read all 12 pages.
    I can echo all the sentiments in each previous post.
    I can see the strength of a man who is willing to peacefully let us know he is ready to go home. I take strength from that & will always remember your strength.
    And, in case you do get to read this, know that I have used the words; "firearm, gun, pistol, etc" but NOT weapon for a long time now. I smiled when I read that & it'll be easy to do as you wish. Only now, when I do, I'll remember you.
    Prayers from this WNC hillbilly.

We are here on earth for just a short time. Some of us leave a larger footprint than others. You have left a VERY large footprint. All that has been said is true. We can all just hope that we will be respected by our peers as much as you are. We all thank you for so unselfishly sharing your knowledge. You will never be forgotten. It is an honor to be able to say good bye to one that has shared so much. I am with you as all tools are not weapons until used as such. We wish you a pleasant journey... and our thoughts are with you. We thank you for being part of us... till we meet again...
    Experience is the source of all knowledge.

Boolit Buddy
    Felix,

I don't post often. I am very happy for you. I believe that you are going to a place that nobody here can fathom the happiness of. I am sad for the ones who are yet to follow you and who have to deal in a worldly way with the "loss" of you, but I know that they will see you again. God Bless You. If you can, send some message back to this world from where it is you go. I look forward (presumptuously) to meeting you. This is not he end; it is, instead, the beginning. From reading your posts for a long time it easy to surmise what a good man you are and what a good life you have led. How I envy you!

Thank you, very much, for having made this world a better place. If it is possible, please do what you can from "the other side", to continue to help us casters who are yet adrift on this tiny speck of matter named Earth. God speed, my friend, and God Bless You! Enjoy Eternity, GOOD MAN!

Sincerely,

8mmFan
    Last edited by 8mmFan; 04-09-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    In the hills south of the Kaw river, Kansas
    The "Priestly blessing" to you Felix. Many thanks for your knowledge and wisdom though the years. My prayers are with you and your family. May all of yours be drawn closer to Christ through this.

Jim

p.s. a second on not calling them weapons.
    ...Praise Him all creatures here below...

Boolit Master
    My goodness. I am glad I chose today to come back and check in here. Please know that you have helped me more than I could ever say or probably realize, you were on of the first people to ever PM me when I joined this site, and we talked about school and becoming a better writer (I don't know how successful I was, but I did follow your advice and try!). May God's love and the love of those here on the board be with you, and may you have peace in your final moments. I do not pray the rosary, but you shall be in my prayers.

I just want to thank you for taking the time to help a young kid when I first joined up, and for not getting too sick of me.

God bless,

Brandon.
    Raisin' Black Angus cows, outta gas, outta money, outta tags, low on boolits, but full 'a hope on the Rocky Mountain Eastern Slope!
    Why does a man with a 7mag never panic buy? Because a man with a 7mag has no need to panic!

"If you ain't shootin', you should be reloadin' if you ain't reloadin' you should be movin', if you ain't movin', somebody's gonna come by and cut your head off and put it on a stick!" Words to fight by, from Clint Smith

Boolit Master
    May God bless and keep you and your family. Frank

Bless you, Felix. Go in peace.

And thank you.

Boolit Master

May God bless and keep you and yours
    Don't buy nuthing you can't take home

Joel 3:10

Boolit Mold
    May God Bless You and Your Family. Enjoy Eternity may you find a mountain of LEAD to cast to your hearts desire, and your favorite Firearms.

Boolit Master
    Sir, some men cast a big shadow long after they are gone! You will always be fondly remembered here. God Bless you and your family!
    My hero's have always been Cowboys!

Thank you... thank you and God bless you Felix.
    Ramar
    AMERICAN EX-PRISONERS OF WAR -- NON SOLUM ARMIS

Banned

i can only pray that when i go i will leave behind so many friends with this much respect for me.

Boolit Master

So long. It's been good to know you.

Bill
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Vaya con Dios
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master
    On the breaks of the Ohio River South Central Indiana
    As much as I hate to, I will say goodbye.

Your announcement conveys the spirit within.
    "NUTS" A. Clement McAullife

Boolit Master
    Words seem so little, so insignificant, when someone such as you, who have been a great friend and mentor to so many, is leaving us.

I know you're going on to join family and friends who have gone on ahead, and there will be incredibly joyous reunions. But, all the same, even though I've only been here on the CB forum for a couple of years, it is still difficult to say goodbye.

Via con Dios Felix

smokeywolf
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789