MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionLoad DataRepackboxTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pups Invade Man Cave!

Pups Invade Man Cave!

My man cave has now become a whelping room! 8 AKC Black German Shepherd pups now reside with me in my reloading room. Mom was just comfortable in there laying by me and decided that was where to have the pups, so I fixed her a bed. Going to need to build a pen for these little guys and gals in a few days. Anyone need a pup in a few weeks?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	101312

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	101313
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Boolit Master

I wish I could have one of those little beauties, but my old dog wouldn't put up with competition!
    Gun control is not about guns.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Have fun and enjoy
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master
    Any working certification? OFA?

Moms sire was Hungarian, pups sire belongs to a K9 officer, so both lines have working roots. No certifications other than breed though. I can say that mom likes to listen to all my problems and bark at any critters that come close to her "perimeter." She also once confronted a black bear, but that's a different story.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Perma-Banned

Good luck containing the little buggers. My wife's black lab had 14 pups. all of which survived. When their eyed opened and the pups started running around, I had 2 or three that could jump and pull themselves up over 4' of board. It's a lot like herding cats. lol

OB

[FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]Je suis Charlie

Safeguard our way of life...Defend the Constitution against ALL Enemies, Foreign and Domestic!!!

Boolit Master

Wish I was closer - I still don't have the "retirement dog" I promised myself. Lost some good ones along the way, figured I'm old enough now a dog and me would last about the same and neither would leave the other behind - for long.

I wish I was there.

Russell Spring? Is that also Russellville KY just N. of the TN border above Nashville?

Boolit Master

If I were closer I'd be by in the morning.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Buddy

+1 on that wish I was closer. Beautiful pups.
    OeldeWolf
    who may yet be kicked out of the Republik of Kalifornia for owning too many firearms.

I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain, to eat only vegetables!

Quote Originally Posted by DUKE NUKEM View Post
    Russell Spring? Is that also Russellville KY just N. of the TN border above Nashville?
    Nope, but I have been there many times. Im well north of there. I defended a soldier there (two trials, no press) who shot three gentlemen that were beating his buddy over some girl. Plus I go down for land between the lakes which is awesome after the deer ticks are froze out...200k acres between Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake. Archery season is incredible, unless they find your body in early season bit to death by "no-see-um's" and sucked dry by dear ticks. Duct tape around the boot tops, deet and full body coverage is a must in September.

I won't ship a pup, I just don't like the idea of it, but I would be willing to drive a while and eat supper and meet up. I drove about 300 miles to get my *****, err dame.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Banned
    Great looking puppies!. Got to love a German Shepherd!. We are expecting a litter of German Shepherds in a couple of months at our house. Both parents registered with good blood lines. Champions on both sides.

Boolit Master

Wow, they're adorable. I really want to get a Shep pup. I probably shouldn't though. I work some really long hours right now. I also am really hoping to have a department dog the next time there's an opening in the unit. I'd have to have an entrenched alpha male at home then bring the work dog into the mix, with both thinking that they're number one. If I got a female, I think that a future departmental dog would probably get along just fine.

Then I've got a cat from my previous relationship. I think he could probably do OK if I got a pup and the dog was raised with him. I've babysat my brother's dog long term, and the cat didn't appreciate him much at all. The cat likes to hang out next to me in my loading room and things like that, and he didn't appreciate having the dog there trying to do the same.

The final thing is my beagle, even though she lives with my parents now. When my parents moved away, she went with the pack. She's 2nd generation, we had her mom, and took her dad in as a rescue. She was never socialized outside her own family pack, so she's got no love for any other animal. She's jealous and grouchy at 12 years old, so it'd really break her heart if I showed up to visit with another dog in tow.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Master

Good looking pups, as we have 8 dogs I wont be asking.
    Je suis Charlie
    ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rednecks run the Brits out of this country years ago,
    I will defend this country from anyone or thing that tries to take it from me or mine
    I AM A REDNECK!!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government,our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams, 1776

Moderator Emeritus

Wish I was closer, looking for a puppy to keep the cats in line.

Boolit Buddy

Great looking pups. Had to put my old Shepherd down in Oct13. She was 13 yrs old.Finally was ready for another one in Jan14 and she is in the process of breaking me in right now! Can't beat German Shepherds as far as I am concerned.

I know how it feels. We lost a 14 and 12 year old right together two years ago. It aint easy when they have been with you that long.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Boolit Master

This thread needs more pup pictures so we can live vicariously here.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Master

PM sent
    I'll be needing that for squirrels and such.....