Load DataRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyWidenersInline Fabrication
Repackbox Lee Precision
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960
Results 1,181 to 1,183 of 1183

Thread: Welcome aboard to all new members

Checking in from SE Wisconsin. I used to shoot and reload a lot when I was younger but spending time with my wife and kids became the priority. I built a lifetime of amazing memories and now the kids are adults I am starting to rediscover some of my old hobbies. Want to get in a bunch of reloading and shooting before the next big milestone in life... grandkids.

I currently reload on a MEC 9000 for trap and sporting clays and will be picking up a Dillon XL650 soon for handguns and rifles. I figured I should find a reloading forum and dig through old posts for tribal knowledge. This looks like a great place to start!

I I I I say sooonnn! Welcome aboard.

You may even pick up the dirty habit of casting too from this place. It happened to me. I started looking and haven't shot a jacketed bullet, unless hunting elk, since 2012. Everything from 17HH to 50AE gets cast.

Ask questions, share your knowledge, or just read the Stickies. Or check out the Tumblweeds saga stories by our late and great member Boza in Humor and Off topic.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Grand Master

Not new, just been gone awhile. Been spending my cyber time at the WACA forum but I retired recently and have more time to fire up the pot and pour a few hot ones. I dropped by to do a little research and figured I’d say HI!

Mike
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.