RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWideners
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Propane Prices

Boolit Buddy
    When I bought this place, there was a 1000 gal rental propane tank on it.
    I was stuck paying what THAT company was charging.

When I was able, I bought a 1500 gallon tank of my very own.
    Now I dicker with 2 or 3 suppliers and what I buy in the summer lasts all winter with a comfortable margin left over.

New Hi efficiency furnace helped a lot, too.

Global warming was NEVER attributable to human activity.

Measurable warming occurred from the 80s through 98, then stopped.

Its another progressive hoax pushed to control our " bad" behavior, like use of fossil fuels or turning our heaters / air conditioners to 72 degrees.
    CARPE DIEM!.......

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    Because it is fake that's why. Legitimate science has completely debunked man caused global warming repeatedly but the politically motivated news will not report it and the Kool-Aid drinkers devour the political absurdity.

Ice melting? Seas rising? More of the political BS to keep the Kool-Aid drinkers on board and inline. Legitimate science has proven via satellite photos that the ice caps both on top and bottom have been increasing over the past 10 years. Bet you didn't read about that in the comrade news though.

Is the climate changing? Yes, of course it is. Again using legitimate science and not political science the climate has never been stable at any time in the history of the planet. Never! Those that wish to have total and complete control over the population are attempting to use that to have that control. Those that don't believe in man made global warming (the majority by the way) are those that can actually think for themselves and not simply drink up the propaganda.

Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by cali4088 View Post
    LOL, dude, you're the only person sipping the koolaid. You didnt say one thing that made sense or is backed up by science. All I heard was , legitimate science, the majority... You cannot provide ONE time lapse video of EXTENDING ice caps. They have been melting for a while and they have time lapses of it Go ask Nasa about your extended Ice caps. They'll laugh you out the room. Your comment was 100% false, and im thinking you made it up all on the spot. Its pretty easy to understand. Your "legitimate" science claim ='s More koolaid.

And the biggest whopper of them all. The "majority" doesn't believe in global warming. EVERY poll says other wise. But, Maybe the polls are rigged....LOL
    cali,
    Are these 31,000 scientists sipping the koolaid ?
    http://www.aim.org/briefing/31000-si...lobal-warming/

Ice caps ? you want to see photo's of Ice caps ?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-29-year.html
    More from the dailymail,
    PUBLISHED: 18:37 EST, 7 September 2013 :

>533,000 more square miles of ocean covered with ice than in 2012

>BBC reported in 2007 global warming would leave Arctic ice-free in summer by 2013

>Publication of UN climate change report suggesting global warming caused by humans pushed back to later this month

...The Northwest Passage from the Atlantic to the Pacific has remained blocked by pack-ice all year. More than 20 yachts that had planned to sail it have been left ice-bound and a cruise ship attempting the route was forced to turn back.
    Some eminent scientists now believe the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century – a process that would expose computer forecasts of imminent catastrophic warming as dangerously misleading.
    The disclosure comes 11 months after The Mail on Sunday triggered intense political and scientific debate by revealing that global warming has ‘paused’ since the beginning of 1997 – an event that the computer models used by climate experts failed to predict.
    In March, this newspaper further revealed that temperatures are about to drop below the level that the models forecast with ‘90 per cent certainty’.
    The pause – which has now been accepted as real by every major climate research centre – is important, because the models’ predictions of ever-increasing global temperatures have made many of the world’s economies divert billions of pounds into ‘green’ measures to counter climate change.

cali,
    you say "And the biggest whopper of them all. The "majority" doesn't believe in global warming." Well, you are just wrong, that is NOT a whopper.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Grand Master

Now JonB your just being silly. You know perfectly well that you cannot consider all data, only data that conforms with the political agenda is allowed and NOTHING else will be considered.

You obviously need to get your mind right because if facts get in the way the political agenda cannot be met. Do we need to send you off for re-training? Now shut up, sit down and drink your Kool-Aid.

Ya gotta admit, liberals can be a lot of fun. They all use the exact same tactic, insult and belittle anyone that is not in complete lock step with the Kool-Aid, that way they see those people as morons and themselves of course as smart and in the know because those others are stupid. Go back and re-read every one of cali's posts, every one is a pitiful attempt to belittle and he of course is the all knowing and wise California liberal. No wonder that states in the toilet. Yep, lot's of fun.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Grand Master
    I don't think the climate change "experts" will be swayed by any amount of data. They have an agenda and by God they will see it thru!

They don't drink the Kool-aid, they have an IV drip

Quote Originally Posted by MT Gianni View Post
    Randy. some of those are natural gas and some of those are gasses so volatile they ignite when they hit the atmosphere.
    Mt Gianni . 90 percent of the crude oil I haul is high in H2s I have a LACT on my truck, I don't have to work the tank on wells that are stupid dangerous. some are as high as 25,000 parts per million. This cant be good for our atmosphere.

Boolit Man
    Global warming? Ask that group of liberal "scientist" that got stuck in the nonexistent ice pack and had to be rescued by helicopter because the icebreaker couldn’t get through the icepack. They were up there to promote their lame claims about global warming and the disappearing ice cap.
    Bill

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    Now JonB your just being silly. You know perfectly well that you cannot consider all data, only data that conforms with the political agenda is allowed and NOTHING else will be considered.

You obviously need to get your mind right because if facts get in the way the political agenda cannot be met. Do we need to send you off for re-training? Now shut up, sit down and drink your Kool-Aid.

Ya gotta admit, liberals can be a lot of fun. They all use the exact same tactic, insult and belittle anyone that is not in complete lock step with the Kool-Aid, that way they see those people as morons and themselves of course as smart and in the know because those others are stupid. Go back and re-read every one of cali's posts, every one is a pitiful attempt to belittle and he of course is the all knowing and wise California liberal. No wonder that states in the toilet. Yep, lot's of fun.

Rick
    Hey at least that guy did a little research, you couldn't do either except complain and some insults and feelings being hurt. From the one liners, to the logical fallicies, this is the most you've wrote all day which means you're feeling better now. I see you're still complaining about my hurtful words spoken into your ears. Like I said before, its not a liberal thing, its mostly all you and your failure to read correctly.

Banned

No for sure it is a liberal thing. I love members here less than one month trolling.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by jmortimer View Post
    No for sure it is a liberal thing. I love members here less than one month trolling.
    Im just staing my opinion. Are the other guys trolling too? Ooh no, they are your buddies. Right i Get it. Opinions not allowed here because it differs from yours. Thanks for the freedom of speech. Ive actually been here for more than a month as well, thanks for noticing........

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Im just staing my opinion. Are the other guys trolling too? Ooh no, they are your buddies. Right i Get it. Opinions not allowed here because it differs from yours. Thanks for the freedom of speech. Ive actually been here for more than a month as well, thanks for noticing........
    No doubt you are trolling, and it is not the first time you have been brought to the attention of the staff. I foresee a short stay for you.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Buddy
    In the hills south of the Kaw river, Kansas
    cali4088

So the oceans have risen two feet? In how many hundred years? Look up the data, it's on the web.

The oceans have risen 10 inches in the last 100 years and has been rising since the Ice Age. That is a very good indicator for how much increase in global temperature.
    ...Praise Him all creatures here below...

Boolit Grand Master
    Imagine that, the earth is constantly changing. Who would have thunk it?

In geologic terms even the entire known history is a mere blink.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by tall grass View Post
    cali4088

So the oceans have risen two feet? In how many hundred years? Look up the data, it's on the web.

The oceans have risen 10 inches in the last 100 years and has been rising since the Ice Age. That is a very good indicator for how much increase in global temperature.
    He won't be replying for awhile. Collected three infractions in his short time here. Most of you guys have never got one, in years of membership. Go figure.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Grand Master
    Does that make us smart?

Boolit Master

No, we just have our heads stuck somewhere that the libtard agenda can't seem to penetrate...
    "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." - Ronald Reagan

Boolit Grand Master

There goes comedy central, oh well, he wasn't the first & no doubt another will come along.

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Buddy
    I understand that as I come to see that as basic knowledge. 34 years was referenced as part of an argument for polar ice caps melting. The conversation is about man made effects on the environment and whether man has the ability to speed up a natural environmental process.
    The Sun's output fluctuates. The Earth has periods of higher volcanic activity. The tectonic plates rise and fall. Places that were once sea floor are now mountain areas or even deserts. I suspect that there are just too many variables in this system to be able to just attribute it to the influence of man. During the Late Cretaceous period, there were no polar ice caps at all.

Want to decrease the warming of the Earth? Simple, just install a really large set of mini-blinds between the Earth and the Sun. Reduce the solar input and the Earth could be as cold as Mars (or maybe even colder).
    Last edited by WilliamDahl; 01-27-2014 at 12:50 AM.
    NATURAL BORN CITIZEN = offspring of TWO US citizens
    Just because they are constantly playing the Race Card, it doesn't mean that we should allow them to get away with raping our Constitution.

Most problems in life can be solved with sufficient quantities of high explosives -- or with penicillin.

More about me

Moderator Emeritus

Just today I saw a report that the temperature data they are using has been fudged to show a 2 degree rise when in fact there has been none. http://www.principia-scientific.org/...overnment.html

Boolit Grand Master

Over $5.00 here and still going up. Pat of the shortage according to our supplier is that they are having to meet their overseas contracts right now too.

Boolit Grand Master

The US imports 10% of the propane it uses. Why are we exporting any if we have to import some? I know the reasons why. But it just doesn't make sense from a national standpoint to export any if you have to import some to meet the demands here.